[TS] Citrus GFork

NOW with version number in Listing!! Advance table view for Greasy Fork. Fixes display bugs. 100 scripts display at a time, favoured user count, remembers last sort order used on Script Listing, "My" Profile Listing, and third Party Listing. Able to distinguish between, Library, Unlisted and Deleted scripts using text icons. Beside FireFox, it now supports Opera and Chrome.

< 脚本[TS] Citrus GFork的反馈

评价:好评 - 脚本一切正常

§
发表于:2015-12-02
编辑于:2020-02-05

[SOLVED after reinitialise Tampermonkey] - Citrus GFork : compatibility with Chrome/ Chromium ?

i tested it with these two programme and it fail ...

What i need to do ( i use tampermonkey) ?

TimidScript作者
§
发表于:2015-12-03

Short answer, yes. It seems to work fine with Chrome and I would also assume Chromium.

You need to be logged in the discussion board first. The site and the discussion board have separate login. If you are logged in the discussion board that error does not appear.

§
发表于:2017-12-30

I retested on Chrome + Tampermonkey:
Your script seems broken now with them....

§
发表于:2018-04-01

It always broken for me ....

§
发表于:2018-04-01

here screenshots
With Chrome:

With Firefox:

TimidScript作者
§
发表于:2018-04-27

Hi,

I am sorry, I have not been able to work on this or any other project. There are personal issues in RL that are taking priority and I do not know when I can or if I will come back to developing this. I will hide the broken scripts until I get time to work on it.

§
发表于:2018-04-29

Sorry, i hope your RL became quickly better....

TimidScript作者
§
发表于:2018-05-11

Thank you. I really appreciate it.

§
发表于:2018-05-11

:-)

§
发表于:2020-01-30
编辑于:2020-01-30

After 4 years.... and a a clean of Tampermonkey... Citrus work with Chrome! Sorry and thanks for your work. ;-)

§
发表于:2020-02-05

Re tested: Working on script list but still PB on User Profile / Personal Profile pages: I don't see the #script-table ...

发表回复

登录以发表回复。