Old Google 2014

Adds back the 2014 google design. Changes google search, maps, translate, login, news, drive, shopping, photos, classroom and lens. ## DO NOT EXPECT MANY MORE UPDATES, GOOGLE HAS GONE TOO FAR SOUTH!! Also install "google 2014 row" for better search filter experience

< 脚本Old Google 2014的反馈

评价:一般 - 脚本能用,但还有一些问题

§
发表于:2023-08-12

I love this, it's really accurate. It uses the old search bar in the other google websites too. It even has the old play store layout kind of, it does have problems like that the app icons look low quality but it looks alright. This extension kinda broke again with the list like "Images" and "Videos", google added more options related to it which sorta (not really) helps, and it just makes it a complete mess. It only shows "All filters | Tools" now (picture at the bottom).

I hope you could fix this soon but I'm sorry if you're stressed out trying to fix this. My opinion is that this would work a lot better on a frontend maybe. Because google's website changes a lot, it makes the script break. Would be pretty cool to see that for google if someone could make something like that, and just the old versions of websites in general.
I hate that things keep breaking because google keeps changing the layout, but you did really good on this

Lego Savant作者
§
发表于:2023-08-23

googles main site is unsalvageable now, they have ruined it beyond recognition
the other tabs cant be added back without actual scripting, but by that point yes its better to create a frontend
however i dont do programming, all this thing is here is just styles

§
发表于:2023-08-25

googles main site is unsalvageable now, they have ruined it beyond recognition
the other tabs cant be added back without actual scripting, but by that point yes its better to create a frontend
however i dont do programming, all this thing is here is just styles

I know, I don't mean to say that you should, I just think it might work that way. Would be nice if someone could make something like that. It sucks that they broke your style and it can't be fixed. You made a great style though, it meant a lot to me. I wish you luck in the next styles you make. You're great at it. Hope everything's going well for you

Lego Savant作者
§
发表于:2023-08-25

yesssssssssssss

发表回复

登录以发表回复。