Greasy Fork is available in English.

Instagram 下载器

在Instagram页面加入下载按钮与开启按钮,透过这些按钮可以下载或开启大头贴与贴文、限时动态、Highlight中的照片或影片

< 脚本Instagram 下载器的反馈

评价:一般 - 脚本能用,但还有一些问题

§
发表于:2023-08-01

New version is very problematic. It started to sign out every time when i entered the site. Sadly, I stopped using it for not being suspended. There is something changed for the instagram side, i believe. Developer should check this issue... Because this is a great script and we want to use it :)

ZhiYu_作者
§
发表于:2023-08-01

Thanks for your feedback.
But I didn't see this issue before.
I also cannot reproduce this issue → I cannot debug this issue now.
Could you provide more information?

§
发表于:2023-08-02

Well, i have multiple accounts. One personal, one for business and one for fun stuff. It happens in all.. All accounts logged off and asks to sign in again immediately. You can't even scroll down. If i keep on signing in and out i am sure instagram will suspend my account. Firefox v115.0.3
As i read here some other people are facing the similar issue.

Could it be because of the uBlock origin?? Just a rookie guess :)

§
发表于:2023-08-06

I'm also having the same issue. It happens when i open instagram, then it logs me out, if i have the script enabled, i have to put my 2FA code again after i put my email/password, but if i disable the script and then try to log in again, it says that i'm already logged in and when i press F5 to update the page, i am indeed already logged in, after that the script works fine, but eventually after i close instagram and access again, the same thing happens again. I'm using Chrome 115.0.5790.171 and Tampermonkey v4.19.0.

发表回复

登录以发表回复。