Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

AUTOROLL SCRIPT [DEC 2023] --Auto Roll --Status Console --4+ Betting Strategies --Special graphs --Extinction bet --Balance protection --Odds -- Increase Rate --AutoRoll Low Balance paying RP --Human Simulation --NO captcha solving --Lottery tickets --1000% & WOF Bonus --Close ADS --Slower night mode --Advanced human random times .

< 脚本Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console的反馈

评价:好评 - 脚本一切正常

Not having autosolve captcha is annoying (even though it's not quite easy as you've mentioned), as I don't have enough rp to leave the script as it is, but it does work and it works wonderfully.
Except, as I have more than 600 RP and I'm not "eligible" to get 600 RP bonus, the script can't redeem it, and it gets confused, adding the cost as spent every time it tries to do so. Seems to be a minor thing, just wanted to report it.

§
发表于:2021-02-01

Thanks to report it and for the review,
-I don't catch errors on BonusRedeem.. It will be fixed in next versions!

About captcha solving..
I know it's annoying.. ;/ I'd like to solve that but from js on tampermonkey it seems impossible ;(

As I checked the requirements to remove captcha, I found out that one has to deposit about 200k sat to do it. That's literally one fourth of my country's minimum wage. Considering that being out of question, what would your tip to use your script to it's best potential possible?

§
发表于:2021-02-10

You can disable captcha generally depositing 30k satoshis, and risking them on betting ;/
30k satoshis + betting + buyng some lottery tickets, you are almost sure to unlock the account.

For your information, the bug with redeeming bonuses is still there. I didn't fulfill to unlock all the bonuses, and apparently the script continuously tries to redeem the biggest bonus possible, creating the problem.
The biggest bonus before doing the requirements is 10 RP/roll as I tested it, maybe it will be helpful to solve the problem.

§
发表于:2023-11-18

Thanks for such a useful script! I'll try to use it on my site: https://baji999.pro/

发表回复

登录以发表回复。