Greasy Fork is available in English.

Bandcamp script (Deluxe Edition)

A discography player for bandcamp.com and manager for your played albums

< 脚本Bandcamp script (Deluxe Edition)的反馈

评价:好评 - 脚本一切正常

§
发表于:2020-10-11

Awesome script. Vastly improved my workflow to dig through an artist's music. Thanks a lot for creating it!

Slightly customised the style of discography player into a sidebar for (imo) better usability, wouldn't be able to do without this script anymore.

cuzi作者
§
发表于:2020-10-12

Thank you I appreciate the feedback!

If you want, we can include your layout as an option to choose from.

§
发表于:2020-10-14

Sorry for only getting back to you now, it's been a busy few days.

Sure, if you like you can include it.

This is the (very crude) style change that I apply locally to get the wanted result:

#menubar-wrapper {
    z-index: 9999;
}

@media  (min-width: 1600px) {
  #discographyplayer {
    display: block;
    bottom: 0px;
    height: 100vh !important;
    max-height: 100vh !important;
    width: calc((100vw - 915px - 35px) / 2);
    right: 0px;
  }

#discographyplayer .playlist {
    height: calc(100vh - 80px - 80px - 46px - 13px) !important;
    max-height: 9999px !important;
  }

#discographyplayer .col25 {
    width: 98%;
    height: 80px;
  }

#discographyplayer .col35 {
    width: 97%;
  }

#discographyplayer .col15 {
    width: 96%;
  }

#playhead, #bufferbar {
    height: 25px;
    border-radius: 0;
  }
}

I only use the sidebar style when the window size >= 1600px, since I didn't want any overlap to happen with the main content. If you do decide to add it, there's also some overflowing issues in the playlist and with the download button that I don't really mind for personal use, but would probably not be nice to include in the main script (see images). It;s possible that there are more issue with it that I didn't notice yet.

cuzi作者
§
发表于:2020-10-16

Thanks I included it

§
发表于:2020-10-16

Awesome! It's nice to see that you're open for suggestions and improvements or additional functionality :)

If I might suggest one more thing: it would be nice to also have the song-change notification when playing music on an album page. I find myself always having to move from album pages to the discography page for this feature. I don't know how the code is structured, but if the codebase easily allows for it, it may be a nice little addition.

cuzi作者
§
发表于:2020-10-17

Yes I believe that should be easy to do, because the script can already react to song changes on the album page.

发表回复

登录以发表回复。