Greasy Fork is available in English.

Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)

Block unwanted sites from your Google, DuckDuckGo, Startpage.com, Bing and Yahoo search results. v2.3.0 2024-05-09

< 脚本Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)的反馈

提问/评论

§
发表于:2020-10-04
编辑于:2020-10-04

[request] Custom Style Recipe (2020) Move "Cached" (and "Similar") links.

Hi Jeff! Hey, remember the good ole days of Custom Style Recipes? https://userscripts-mirror.org/topics/89606

With Google being so spaztic with search page changes, they broke the styling of that recipe .

I'm using the script 'Wayback Google': https://userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/show/180540 It puts the 'Wayback' link at the end of the Cite line.

I live&breath by this script, so I don't wanna get rid of it. Sadly, it's no longer maintained.

I'ld like to use a GHHbD recipe that either moves "Cached" and "Similar" after that 'Wayback' link (I wonder - can all three be placed within a box, similar to the 'Block' button?);

or

moves both to the Headline, let's say after the 'Block' box.

What recipe can I use to achieve either? (both?)

§
发表于:2020-10-04

Hmm, I can't get the Wayback script to work. Probably you've modified it a bit over the years.

Let's assume you are using something like this to inline the actions menu:

.action-menu {vertical-align:baseline !important;} .action-menu .clickable-dropdown-arrow, .action-menu .ab_button, .action-menu > a {display:none !important;} .action-menu-panel, .action-menu-panel ul, .action-menu-panel ol, .action-menu-item {display:inline !important; visibility: visible !important; border:none !important; box-shadow:none !important; background-color:transparent !important; margin:0 !important; padding:0 !important; top:0 !important; height:auto !important; line-height:auto !important;} .action-menu-item a.fl, .action-menu-button {padding:0 0 0 6px !important; display:inline !important;} .action-menu-panel {position:static;} .action-menu-item a.fl:hover {text-decoration:underline !important;} .action-menu + .crc {margin-right: 9px !important;} .action-menu + .crc ._Bs {margin-left: 1px !important;}

If you can inject your Wayback items as the first <li class="action-menu-item"> under <ol class="action-menu-panel"> that might be what you're looking for.

§
发表于:2020-10-06
编辑于:2020-10-06

JS, thanks for taking an initial look.

I had to do some searching and confirmed zanetu (developer) updated the script when s/he moved it to GF. Since the script was deleted on GF, I diff'ed it against the USo version: the one I'm using is v0.6 from GF https://pastebin.com/bhzeHFNy

Based on your comments, I guess it's best for me to update zanetu's script. (no need for a recipe?)

btw, I'm using Fx 60.6.0esr, portable-apps build / Tampermonkey 4.11.6117

I know this isn't at all a GHHbD issue, so any help you can give to updating the script I much appreciate!

(Just thinking of another possible workaround:--

• perhaps re-encapsulate "Cached" and "Similar" and 'Translate' back into the dropdown box, and have the Wayback link follow right-after the dropdown arrow. That'll provide streamline for my kind of UX browsing.)
§
发表于:2020-10-10

I think a quick and dirty workaround is to add this after your existing rules to inline the actions menu:

.action-menu {margin-left: 55px !important;}

发表回复

登录以发表回复。