Greasy Fork is available in English.

讨论 » 创建请求

Help Bypass Microsoft Rewards/Bing 15 minutes cooldown

§
发表于:2024-04-12

Microsoft have once again added the 15 minutes cooldown for no reason for legit users on Microsoft Rewards. The only thing I request for is for a script to bypass the 15 minutes cooldown, so I can search normally again.

§
发表于:2024-04-19

Didn’t you think to ask the AI?

"The Microsoft Rewards program has implemented a cooldown period that restricts users to only three searches per 15 minutes. This means that you can earn points for a maximum of three searches within a 15-minute window1. The cooldown feature was initially introduced in countries like Brazil and Mexico but has now been rolled out in several more regions, including the US, UK, and certain European countries2. While the exact reasons for this cooldown may not be explicitly defined, it’s believed that the system detects users who are browsing too quickly or using similar search entries repeatedly, triggering the automatic cooldown3. If you encounter this cooldown, consider varying your search entries to avoid triggering it and maximize your rewards!"

- change the VPN region
- stop spamming with the same type of requests

§
发表于:2024-04-25

Didn’t you think to ask the AI?

"The Microsoft Rewards program has implemented a cooldown period that restricts users to only three searches per 15 minutes. This means that you can earn points for a maximum of three searches within a 15-minute window1. The cooldown feature was initially introduced in countries like Brazil and Mexico but has now been rolled out in several more regions, including the US, UK, and certain European countries2. While the exact reasons for this cooldown may not be explicitly defined, it’s believed that the system detects users who are browsing too quickly or using similar search entries repeatedly, triggering the automatic cooldown3. If you encounter this cooldown, consider varying your search entries to avoid triggering it and maximize your rewards!"

- change the VPN region
- stop spamming with the same type of requests

1. I live in the US
2. Using a VPN will get users like me ban
3. This is my first time making this type of request because the cooldown is annoying when I'm a legit user using Microsoft Rewards
4. The real reason why the cooldown was introduce was because non legit users was using a script or bot to quickly search faster than any legit user so they can abuse the reward system
5. Similar searches had almost no effect because the first time after the first cooldown ended in 2023 me and other legit users were able to do similar searches they just put this back for no reason
6. Another real reason why the cooldown is in effect is because no one uses Bing. They have it on just so people can say on their site longer.

发表回复

登录以发表回复。