Greasy Fork is available in English.

Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Відгуки до Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Question/comment

§
Опубліковано: 03.10.2015
Edited: 03.10.2015

mangacat.me next/prev chapter bug

The next/prev chapter skips chapter for some reason when the chapter has a dot on it
An example:
http://www.mangacat.me/36337/ana-no-mujina/1and1.html and it skips to 1.3 rather than going for 1.2

fuzetsuАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 03.10.2015

Yup, should be fixed in v1.8.12.

§
Опубліковано: 05.10.2015

They updated the manga site code and now it is not showing the next/prev chapter button

fuzetsuАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 06.10.2015

Hmm, do you have an example of it not working? I'm trying it out now with the link from before and a few other ones and it seems to still work for me. I can't test in firefox right now because I'm on a chromebook but maybe that's the issue.

§
Опубліковано: 07.10.2015

Most of the manga doesn't show the next/prev buttons. I tried like 30 manga and opening different chapters still not showing. I tried the previous versions up to 1.8.11 and it works.

fuzetsuАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 26.10.2015

I made some changes in the latest update, let me know if it fixed anything for this. Which script manager are you using btw?

Опублікувати відповідь

Sign in to post a reply.