KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Not even the people from Easylist seem to fight this site anymore, someone had to try as this looks popular enough. *sigh*

< Відгуки до KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Question/comment

§
Опубліковано: 04.01.2017

I have added the changed URL (.me to .se) to your script but it had stop working

Hi,
I have added kissanime.SE to my local copy of your script and the TamperMonkey even loads it properly but it seems the Kissanime team has caught up and learnt to bypass your script.

Thank you for your amazing job (even if you decide not to work on your script anymore because it was fascinating ride and it kept up for such a long time and I am grateful)!

SwyterАвтор
§

That one is a fake clone. As far as people have told me nowadays this site uses a .ru domain name.

§

As far as I see the .ru one seems to be the fake one the .se one works ok except it can sense that I am using adblockers even if your script is loaded by TamperMonkey.

SwyterАвтор
§
Edited: 04.01.2017

Nope, you are using the clone, I don't support clones. There are enough legit sites already.

Go to the original .me or .to sites and take a look where it redirects to.

§

it redirects me to .se i even went directly to .ru and all i got was a ad from there

§

opss sorry that was kisscartoon

§
Опубліковано: 09.01.2017

OK I am an idiot! I mistyped. Not kissANIME but kissCARTOON, and kisscartoon.se is the real one, and they spot out your script.

Опублікувати відповідь

Sign in to post a reply.