Greasy Fork is available in English.

KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Not even the people from Easylist seem to fight this site anymore, someone had to try as this looks popular enough. *sigh*

< Відгуки до KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Question/comment

§
Опубліковано: 24.12.2016

Giant Play Button and Videos Not Playing

I'm on firefox and greasemonkey. I have the script on greasemonkey and ublock origin but for some reason it's not working. I get a giant Play button covering the small one. Every time I click it the video won't play. Please help me I need my Steven Universe.

§

I should add I don't have this problem with Ad Block Plus. Only when I switched to ublock Origin for privacy the videos stopped loading.

SwyterАвтор
§
Edited: 24.12.2016

If you use my userscript and Firefox you can just disable any adblocker in that page, as my thingie should block all the crap by itself. Give it a go and report back.

(Chrome does not want to support beforescriptexecute for some reason, so other browsers aren't that lucky.)

In any case, there's something wrong with a blocking rule in your uBlock subscriptions.

§

Honestly I'm not sure how to change it. I had your script paired with Adblock plus it worked flawlessly but when I deleted it and switched to unlock origin for the first time yesterday videos don't want to load. I was able to get rid of the Play Button using Ublock origins but the video loading wheel kept spinning and refused to play.

§

Unlock origin*

§

Ublock origin****

SwyterАвтор
§
Edited: 24.12.2016

You can disable uBlock in any site by going to that site, clicking on the red UB shield and then clicking on the big blue button in the dialog that opens up. A button with circular arrows will appear after that, If you click on it it will reload the page, this time without blocking anything by its own.

Do it again to re-enable it. Easy peasy.

PS: If you are running my script in Firefox you don't need any other blocker for the sites it supports. Hope that helps.

§

God bless you.

Опублікувати відповідь

Sign in to post a reply.