Deviantart V7 (pre eclipse) theme beta

Makes deviantart.com look less terrible

< Відгуки до Deviantart V7 (pre eclipse) theme beta

Відгук: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Опубліковано: 19.08.2023
Edited: 19.08.2023

It's seriously so cool, looks a lot like old da and does what it's set out to do really well. I love it, closest ever to being on old da. While it's really good, it has some issues, seems like some stuff's been broken. Been only using it for a few minutes and noticed some broken stuff. The top bar in your profile looks messed up (shown in pic), and I think the way banners are shown needs a fixing, since almost every profile has banners so it'll just look weird for them all. Some things like the bottom comments of your page, and the drawings showcased on your profile move around weirdly when zipping through your page. I think things are a little too spaced out on your profile too still, from where the +add section thingy pops up, it'd be cool if that could be updated. Some text is not lined up properly and looks unequal and weird, and sometimes when I'm at the top of my page the profile is too wide and makes an empty space you can zip to the right to see. I think it just needs an update, but everything is seriously so good, it just has the potential to be perfect with how good it already is.

Lego SavantАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 23.08.2023

yeah always releases perfect then unnessary changes on the site side break it
watch buttons for some reason change pretty often, and now theyve made it harder to work with
next update coming soon shoould be a more perma fix, that is if you are on a modern browser

Опублікувати відповідь

Sign in to post a reply.