Greasy Fork is available in English.

Geoguessr GeoStats Script

Keeps track of various stats and displays it on an interactive map on your profile (Duels and Classic)

< Відгуки до Geoguessr GeoStats Script

Відгук: Добре - скрипт працює добре

§
Опубліковано: 11.04.2023

the classic tracking doesnt seem to work for me. I cant select the classic tab in my profile, and the track stats toggle doesnt stay turned on for any map. Im using operaGX with tampermoney, it worked great for me previously but I cant get it to work me on my new laptop.

§
Опубліковано: 19.04.2023

Same for me, the script gives an error each time i try to switch the track stats toggle, the duel tracking works awesome however! I'm using Chrome with tampermonkey.

§
Опубліковано: 19.04.2023

Update: The switch to classic mode in the profile menu can not be made if no classic games are registered. I managed to get it to work by downloading the stat data, and manually adding the map id of 'a diverse world' to the id section of the 'geostats-classic-included-maps'. Then uploading the map data again.

Not the most efficient way do to it, but it works :p

§
Опубліковано: 21.04.2023

Same for me, the script gives an error each time i try to switch the track stats toggle, the duel tracking works awesome however! I'm using Chrome with tampermonkey.

I dont get an error, it just its toggled off for me next time i go to play with no stats added

Update: The switch to classic mode in the profile menu can not be made if no classic games are registered. I managed to get it to work by downloading the stat data, and manually adding the map id of 'a diverse world' to the id section of the 'geostats-classic-included-maps'. Then uploading the map data again.

Not the most efficient way do to it, but it works :p

I couldnt figure out how the syntax works, each time I tried to upload the file it would say "not json".

nappyslappyАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 27.04.2023

the classic tracking doesnt seem to work for me. I cant select the classic tab in my profile, and the track stats toggle doesnt stay turned on for any map. Im using operaGX with tampermoney, it worked great for me previously but I cant get it to work me on my new laptop.

I just posted an update, the toggle should work now

§
Опубліковано: 12.05.2023
Edited: 12.05.2023

I just posted an update, the toggle should work now

thank you, works perfect!

§
Опубліковано: 19.05.2024

The script doesn't seem to work for me properly. I can't click the Duel and Classic Tabs, the stats don't show up in any way and there is just nothing than the empty map, and some titles.

I've tried to reinstall the script, I've used different browsers (Firefox and Chrome) and different "script processing provider" (tampermonkey and violentmonkey) but it didn't work. I looked for an possible storage error, but there wasn't any error in the console related with the script.
I'm using a macbook pro 14 sonoma m2
Could someone please help me?
Thx!

§
Опубліковано: 20.05.2024

Now it worked I think!
Thx for this cool script!

§
Опубліковано: 28.05.2024

I'm having the same problem as TroubleShooter_. It seems like there is no way to get it working, yet the Subdivisions Stats works perfectly fine.

Опублікувати відповідь

Sign in to post a reply.