Greasy Fork is available in English.

MOOMOO.IO Insane Mod! *Discontinued since Jan 2018*

Better Minimap, Hat & Accessory Toolbar, Auto Heal, Double Hit, Easy Bow, Rainbow Hat, Hotkeys

< Відгуки до MOOMOO.IO Insane Mod! *Discontinued since Jan 2018*

Question/comment

§
Опубліковано: 02.01.2018

Issue

Whenever loading moomoo.io or play.moomoo.io the game just doesn't load. But when playing on 45.77.0.81 (moomoo private servers) the script works... I screenshotted what the game looks like when the mod does not work

§
Опубліковано: 02.01.2018

Oh yes and I almost forgot, the link "IOHackers" in the description has an invalid or expired discord invite link, did you remove the channel or is the link just not working.

§
Опубліковано: 03.01.2018

Hey Special[ONE] IOHackers got deleted because of some "things" that happened thank you fo trying to be with us!

§
Опубліковано: 03.01.2018

nvm, today the mod works. My browser was probably acting up. I will still keep an eye out for whenever it does not work

TigerYTАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 06.04.2020

Outdated script. I won't be updated this script (maybe in a couple years when I'm bored)... I've completely lost the passion for making scripts and I'm very busy working on other projects.

TigerYTАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 06.04.2020

IOH had a vision of being a merge of GreasyFork and Tampermonkey, however I'm very busy and don't have time to work on project, it may take over a year for me to even begin working on IOHackers. With that been said here's the link: https://discord.gg/5WgrUq8

Опублікувати відповідь

Sign in to post a reply.