Greasy Fork is available in English.

HTML5 thingie for Spotify Web Player

Play music on the browser without having to install Flash Player. Yes, I know why SWF bridges exist.

< Відгуки до HTML5 thingie for Spotify Web Player

Відгук: Добре - скрипт працює добре

§
Опубліковано: 07.03.2016

Could you test in Chromium?

Work fine in firefox with greasymonkey, but doens't work in chromium with tampermonkey

SwyterАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 07.03.2016
Edited: 07.03.2016

Well, I'm of the opinion that scripts should be universal. Greasemonkey is the original extension, if Tampermonkey and all the other monkeys have compatibility problems it's hard to make every implementation happy.

Here we are most likely before a sandbox issue while overriding basic page functions, a pretty hard thing to workaround that should be solved in the script manager part.

I don't really want to support Google Chrome derivatives, I found their script workflow and user experience... slightly unsatisfactory. But if you manage to make it compatible just post here or open a pull request in GitHub and I'll transplant the needed changes.

§
Опубліковано: 08.03.2016

Well I try with others monkeys, violent monkey work well, the error is tampermonkey's fault, now I work perfectly, thank you now I'm work in a project to make a electron wrapper for spotify to work in html5 and is working nice

Опублікувати відповідь

Sign in to post a reply.