Greasy Fork is available in English.

Обговорення » Розробка

THANK YOU jscher2000...

§
Опубліковано: 19.12.2016

THANK YOU jscher2000...

I had a 4 month long fight with firefox.exe popping 2 processes in my task manager, when starting Firefox. This was after I had installed Firefox in my new HP PC. This killed my speed and would after a few hours eat up all the memory and lock up everything. NO ONE was able to tell me what to do. I even reformatted and lost everything in my computer 3 times as HP suggested, NOPE STILL THERE! Tried 6 DIFFERENT BUG Programs NO USE!! Some of the "FIXES" took me HOURS to do and still NOTHING!
I want to THANK YOU for having the CORRECT FIX. It worked just as your Instructions said! Do you have a PayPal that I may send you a couple Bucks to? You are also WELCOME to visit us here in the Philippines and stay at our place a couple days, as I notice your into FOODS! You can SURE get some DIFFERENT FOODS HERE in the Philippines. We moved here in 2009, when I retired from Trucking.
Again THANK YOU for having the CORRECT ANSWER!!!

§

Hi Arthur, this is a bit of a random place to post a message to me. Someday I may take you up on your offer and come by for some roasted pig.

§

Jefferson, some "Lechon Baboy"? We have it all the time in our Compound of three homes.

§
Опубліковано: 20.12.2016

Can I come too?

Опублікувати відповідь

Sign in to post a reply.