Greasy Fork is available in English.

§
Опубліковано: 26.06.2016
Edited: 20.08.2016

GooglemonkeyR

Hi to the forum. I have just added googlemonkeyr to google chrome,or to be more specific added it to torch browser.The script shows up in my extensions list and works perfectly thanks to Kilvoctu.However, I would like to be able to view and edit the script within chrome/Torch browser so i can add Bing search to the list of websites within the code.I remember when I installed this script a few years ago until it stopped working correctly that I could add other URL's,in that case it was www.google.co.uk .Now I cannot figure out how to do this,all i see on the details button is what the script can access.Any help will be gratefully received. Thank You.

wOxxOmMod
§
Опубліковано: 27.06.2016
  1. Install Tampermonkey extension
  2. Remove the userscript and install it again so that now Tampermonkey will handle it
  3. Click Tampermonkey icon, click Dashboard, open the userscript, click Settings in the top left corner
  4. Add the additional url patterns in the second row of listboxes in "User includes"
  5. Reload the affected tabs
§
Опубліковано: 27.06.2016

Thank You for your advice,I followed your instruction to the letter but no matter how many columns I specify in googlemonkeyr settings I can only get 2 to appear.must be something to do with the bing webpage. The reason I am trying to do this is because google now includes Twitter tweets complete with a scrollbar in their search results and I want rid of them whereas Bing does not. If there is another way to block Twitter on google search without being constantly signed in I would love to hear it. Once again thank you for trying to help me.

§
Опубліковано: 28.06.2016

Maybe fit this in somewhere:

var newsdivs=document.querySelectorAll('div#rso > div:not(.srg)'); 
for (var ncount=0; ncount<newsdivs.length; ncount++){
  if(newsdivs[ncount].querySelector('a[data-href^="https://twitter.com/search"]')){
    newsdivs[ncount].remove();
  }
}
§
Опубліковано: 01.07.2016

Thanks,will give it a try.

§
Опубліковано: 11.11.2016

Been offline for a while,but I added your code and it works perfectly.Thanks again.

Опублікувати відповідь

Sign in to post a reply.