Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube polymer engine fixes

Some fixes for Youtube polymer engine

< Feedback on Youtube polymer engine fixes

Review: قالتىس - قوليازما ئىشلەيدۇ

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2023-12-28

For some reason it is not switching the quality for me, before I would have the script switch to 1080p but now it won't switch from 1080p. Like if I tell script to set quality to 720p it won't switch to it. It will be stuck on 1080p. The same issue with Youtube HD script.

Bogudanئاپتور
§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2023-12-28

Do you have "Enhancer for YouTube" installed? If you do, try disabling it and test again.

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2023-12-29

Do you have "Enhancer for YouTube" installed? If you do, try disabling it and test again.

No i dont have that extension, and it isn't conflict with other scripts or extension. It doesn't auto change the quality, but instead of always being auto it is now always 1080p. If the script wasn't working at all it would just be set to Auto option but it is always 1080p.

Bogudanئاپتور
§

No i dont have that extension, and it isn't conflict with other scripts or extension. It doesn't auto change the quality, but instead of always being auto it is now always 1080p. If the script wasn't working at all it would just be set to Auto option but it is always 1080p.

Thanx for the info. As of now I can't reproduce the issue, but I will be alert about it.

§

Thanx for the info. As of now I can't reproduce the issue, but I will be alert about it.

Hey, so I think the issue was with the other script I mentioned in the initial message. It seems to auto force 1080p even though I set it to force 720p. Your's works fine, so dont worry about it. I will go inform the other script developer.

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش ئۈچۈن كىرىش.