Wanikani Heatmap

Adds review and lesson heatmaps to the dashboard.

< Feedback on Wanikani Heatmap

سوئال / ئىنكاس

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2023-10-31

Hello, Ive been really enjoying this script but after accidentally clearing my cookies, i found that my reviews heatmap has been wiped completely but my lessons heatmap has remained untouched. As far as I know, I'm completely out of luck with trying to restore deleted cookies but I'd be interested if theres a way to make the reviews function the same as the lessons so I don't accidentally make the same mistake again.

Also, it would be neat to have some sort of cross platform compatibility with the plugin, as while the heatmap is cool, I know it won't log anything I do on my phone so I don't usually use the site at all on mobile anymore

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2023-10-31

pics for reference

Kumireiئاپتور
§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2023-11-03

Earlier this year Wanikani shut down access to the part of the API that you retrieve reviews from, so we no longer have access to historical review data. The heatmap used to populate your historical review as well, as it does with lessons, but that is sadly no longer possible. Right now there is nothing we can do but to hope that they turn it back on again.

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش ئۈچۈن كىرىش.