Netflix - subtitle downloader

Allows you to download subtitles from Netflix

< Feedback on Netflix - subtitle downloader

سوئال / ئىنكاس

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2017-09-29

Doesn't work any more?

Hi,
I love this script and find it very useful, especially the possibility to download subtitles for the whole season. However, it seems that it stopped working. Is it just me? I used it yesterday and everything was fine, today nothing happens after I choose the script in violentmonkey. I checked it on two different PCs, both Violentmonkey and Tampermonkey. If it's not just me and it doesn't work any more, is there a chance you can fix it?

Thank you for the great job!

Tithen-Firionئاپتور
§

Seems to work fine for me. It could be that Netflix changed something and it's not in my country yet.

§

For me it also does not work, I tested it in chrome and firefox, and in neither does it show results.

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2017-10-01

It doesn't work for me either. Please, fix it

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2017-10-01

Same, on Mac, with Chrome and Firefox

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2017-10-04
تەھرىرلەنگەن ۋاقتى: 2017-10-04

Downloading works fine when downloading Danish subs.
Those are streamed as utf-8 dxfp
With these:
Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Tampermonkey v. 4.4

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2017-10-06

Not working for me on latest Chrome (61.0.3163.100, 64-bit) and Tampermonkey v4.4. Does not do anything when I click either button, not even an error message. Stopped working ~week ago. Trying to download subs in Finnish.

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2017-10-06

Tithen-Firion
Sent PM.

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2017-10-09
تەھرىرلەنگەن ۋاقتى: 2017-10-09

Hi, i've fixed the querySelector, now it's works (Only one sub at once)
https://jpst.it/15XA7

Tithen-Firionئاپتور
§

Code updated. Some accounts had new Netflix player and the rest still had the old one. Script should work for both now. The only thing missing now is the language code from subtitle filename but that's not a big deal.

§

Code updated. Some accounts had new Netflix player and the rest still had the old one. Script should work for both now. The only thing missing now is the language code from subtitle filename but that's not a big deal.

Thanks so much for looking into it and fixing it! It works now again!

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2017-10-10

Thank you so much, now it works fine :smile:

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش ئۈچۈن كىرىش.