Greasy Fork is available in English.

Flickr Original Link

Show direct links to download biggest Flickr image available and some other sizes.

< Feedback on Flickr Original Link

Review: قالتىس - قوليازما ئىشلەيدۇ

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2015-05-25

Works most of the times V 4.4.6

Why is it it almost always works when I reload the page, but not always the first time when following a ling. (Firefox 38.01 on Win 7).
It would also be nice to have an option to auto-load all the links (instead of only on mouse over).
Otherwise thanks for updating this script. Much appreciated.
Thanks John

freakingprimeئاپتور
§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2015-05-25

Flickr now use ajax (or something like that) to change page. If I continously monitor every activity, the performance will be affected. So you better reload if the script doesn't work.

In new Flickr update I'm unable to get image links from source file, so basically I have to load every image page to get the link. If I do that all at once, I think the performance will be bad, too.

Yeah, I think, that's all. I don't have knowledge to scientifically analyze that. ^^

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2015-05-26

Thank you for responding so quickly!
I understand the limitations, but would it be possible to invoke the loading of all the links e.g. with a button. This way a download manager such as DownThemAll could pick up all the images on one page? That would be worth the wait and the reduced performance, at least for me.
Bye and thanks again John

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2015-05-29

Thank you freakingprime!
Version 5.0.2 works all the time now and shows all the links,
John

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش ئۈچۈن كىرىش.