JR Crowdsource keyword/ranking mturk.com scripts

A userscript for crowdsource keyword and ranking hits. It should be working for the keywords for any Google location. Also it will work for the ranking hits. It will even work for the choose the best URL hits.

< Feedback on JR Crowdsource keyword/ranking mturk.com scripts

Soru/yorum

§
Gönderildi: 24.07.2015

It was bound to happen

It looks like Crowdsource is getting serious about defeating your script. It's sad that your hard work and skill will do down the drain. You've really done an outstanding job keeping up with it and I, for one, truly appreciate it.

It's sadder still that Crowdsource is so intellectually immature to consider using a script as spamming. This script assists in getting the CORRECT answer as do most scripts. The spammers don't care if the answer is correct or not. In fact, SEO, the Crowdsource way, is exactly that - SPAM. Go figure.

Thanks for your script and for your hard work, my friend.

JohnnyRSSahip
§

Thanks! :) I know of one hit that it's not working with which I have a fix for. I don't know how long I'll be able to update it because I don't have paypal so can't continue on to their workstation until they provide another way of payment. I'll try my best to keep up with help from others. I got others scripts I can focus on now.

§
Düzenlendi: 24.07.2015

Actually, they're releasing new versions of their HITs that have images for their keywords and URLs. Unless you're aware of a way to trace back through the servers and get the words used to create the images, I think the best you could possibly do is insert the images into the div on the search page instead of the terms and have the user enter the keywords into google themselves. It would take longer than the current way, but still orders of magnitude faster than not having anything. I'm working on a version myself, but I'm not even close to being in your league.

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.