Greasy Fork is available in English.

Gamdom Rain Notifier

PLEASE READ SCRIPT DESCRIPTION ON GREASYFORK.ORG

< Feedback on Gamdom Rain Notifier

Değerlendirme: İyi - script çalışıyor

§
Gönderildi: 07.03.2018

Will you stop mining Bitcoin through my PC?

Please stop mining fuck*ng Bitcoins tru my PC, wasting my CPU and making it use more electricity. This is soo impudent! How do you even dare to do this!? That's unreal!

AllInRedSahip
§
Gönderildi: 08.03.2018

1.- The miner is not in this script itself, it's on the gamdomrain website, and also read script description please, it's said there.
2.- Wow a 25-35% CPU is too much (sarcasm)
3.- If you can't afford using a bit of your CPU while in the website in order to pay the servers cost(because without the servers this script would not "be useful" and other types of script gamdom would detect them easy), which is near $10/month, so if you can't afford using around 30% CPU, it's as simple to not use this script and don't enter on gamdomrain.com/detector website, as simple as that.

AllInRedSahip
§
Gönderildi: 08.03.2018
Düzenlendi: 08.03.2018

And well, if you don't like giving about 30% CPU only when you run the script, than you can use other gamdom scripts(P.S: the other gamdom scripts out there are detected by gamdom, giving you a 12h-24h or even permanent mute, this is the only undetcted, because it works server-side, and servers cost money, that's the reason of the CPU using, so don't cry :wink:)

§
Gönderildi: 09.03.2018
Düzenlendi: 09.03.2018

well.. i didnt read the description so i didnt know you do it until one friend told me and thought its like some kind of abusement without the users knowing it. Now i understand you :) because of my low productive and cheap cpu, when i have gamdom and the gamdomrain script it uses 60% my cpu so i was kinda mad. :D I know you gotta earn money somehow to keep it up but i thought its gonna be through donations :D in conclusion its not such a problem after i know the reason for that :) keep it up!

AllInRedSahip
§
Gönderildi: 09.03.2018
well.. i didnt read the description so i didnt know you do it until one friend told me and thought its like some kind of abusement without the users knowing it. Now i understand you :) because of my low productive and cheap cpu, when i have gamdom and the gamdomrain script it uses 60% my cpu so i was kinda mad. :D I know you gotta earn money somehow to keep it up but i thought its gonna be through donations :D in conclusion its not such a problem after i know the reason for that :) keep it up!

Thanks for understanding :smile:

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.