Greasy Fork is available in English.

MS-Word DOCX Reader

Adds Microsoft Office Word DOCX document viewing functionality without using or involving any third party website. To view a Word document, use the mouse shortcut to click the link on a web page which points to a DOCX file. By default, the mouse shortcut is Alt+LeftClick, and it's configurable in the script.

< Feedback on MS-Word DOCX Reader

Değerlendirme: İyi - script çalışıyor

§
Gönderildi: 13.05.2021

Doesn't work

jcunewsSahip
§
Gönderildi: 14.05.2021

Which part? And with what?

§
Gönderildi: 14.05.2021

When I go to google and click on any .doc or .docx file, the file is downloaded directly and nothing happens.

jcunewsSahip
§
Gönderildi: 15.05.2021

Google Docs does not actually use a link. It uses JavaScript driven non link element. A link element is when the mouse is hovered on it, the web browsers show the actual URL the link is pointing to (just like Google Web search result entry links). If the web browser doesn't show anything, then it's not a link.

§
Gönderildi: 15.05.2021

I meant google.com

I followed your script print screen steps by step, found the same link, and it doesn't work

jcunewsSahip
§
Gönderildi: 16.05.2021

OK, the script has been updated.

The sample screenshot is actually a bad example (sorry), because Google Search uses redirector link. So the script will never detect a DOCX URL because it actually points to Google's redirector URL. To disable Google Search redirector, you'll have to use a separate script:

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/32635-disable-google-search-result-url-redirector

jcunewsSahip
§
Gönderildi: 17.05.2021
Düzenlendi: 17.05.2021

Either way, the DOCX reader script only work for real links which points directly to .docx resource, instead of just having an .docx in the link's URL.

Like the sample file links in the table of below page.

https://www.duxburysystems.com/documentation/dbt12.4/samples/word/samples.htm

§
Gönderildi: 17.05.2021
Düzenlendi: 17.05.2021

I've tested on another browser too with no other extensions/scripts and the docx files on the link you sent now are directly downloaded too

I guess that's because you are adding the addEventListener("mousedown", function(ev, popup, mwdrProgress, orgOverflow, lnk) { to nothing

But changing to document.body.addEventListener didn't make it work either

jcunewsSahip
§
Gönderildi: 18.05.2021

You may wanto to use TamperMonkey instead of other GM provider extension, because the script was only thoroughly tested with that addon. I do not guarantee that the script will work with other GM provider addon. Especially the official GreaseMonkey addon because it broke compatibility with older GM specification.

§
Gönderildi: 18.05.2021

But I to use tampermonkey, I've tested your script only with tampermonkey and your script never worked...

jcunewsSahip
§
Gönderildi: 19.05.2021

How did you use the script exactly? Be specific please.

§
Gönderildi: 21.07.2021
Düzenlendi: 21.07.2021

Exactly as you recommended, I used this page https://www.duxburysystems.com/documentation/dbt12.4/samples/word/samples.htm

but Alt+LeftClick on the sample files .docx doesn't do anything. The default left click menu appears and disappears very fast, that's all.

jcunewsSahip
§
Gönderildi: 22.07.2021

@hacker09: Mouse left button is normally for action, not the menu. So changes are you're left handed and has swapped the left and right mouse button functionality. In your case, you'll have to manually edit the script to reconfigure which mouse button to use. The description is already in the script code.

§
Gönderildi: 22.07.2021
Düzenlendi: 22.07.2021

This script is amazing! But it really should work on a single mouse click, I think Alt is very needless, so I removed it.

Thank you!

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.