Greasy Fork is available in English.

Tartışmalar » Greasy Fork Geri Bildirimi

已删除脚本 为什么在TamperMonkey里面还可以通过url导入 而且还能检查更新

§
Gönderildi: 03.08.2021

我想把我写的几个脚本删除不再提供给别人使用,但是删掉了在已经装上的电脑上看没有任何反应,点击检查更新也正常显示,删掉重新使用url导入也可以正常安装

§
Gönderildi: 03.08.2021

I want to delete the script I uploaded, so that the users who have installed the script can't use it, but I have clicked the permanently delete button, but it can still be used normally on the browser using the script, and the previous script url address can still be used for installation through TamperMonkey

JAG
§
Gönderildi: 06.08.2021

Why do you want to remove the script? Did you find severe security problems in your script or you just don't want to maintain them anymore?

I want to delete the script I uploaded, so that the users who have installed the script can't use it

GF is only a web site that publish user-scripts. TM could theoretically uninstall from computers, but GF can't. I'm not sure I would consider it a feature if TM started to remove scripts I installed, so don't expect that to happen either.

GF can however serve an updated version of the script, that TM might automatically install on those computers. This would be expected behavior, so if you want to modify your script, publish a new version and leave that for some time before deleting it.

the previous script url address can still be used for installation

I haven't looked into what GF says about "permanent delete", but I agree that this seems like a possible bug. There might however be reasons for why it would be still available. There might be web-caches involved as well.

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.