Tartışmalar » Geliştirme

Working on Greasemonkey Spam Script

§
Gönderildi: 29.04.2015

Working on Greasemonkey Spam Script

This script's function may be something a little different than normal, so I don't know if anyone could help.

Basically, I took an existing code of an imageboard spam script from userscripts and started altering it to work for the site I want to have it work on. I have everything working how I want it to besides, 1 - the ability to actually submit a post, and 2 - uploading an image.

If someone can help, I'll give more details and share the actual script

wOxxOmMod
§

So you're a spammer and shamelessly ask for help on spamming here where we remove a bunch of spam content everyday?

§
Düzenlendi: 29.04.2015

So you're a spammer and shamelessly ask for help on spamming here where we remove a bunch of spam content everyday?

Just to spam a few crappy boards on a crappy place called 8chan.
Nothing serious, in my opinion though...

Figured I'd get this kind of reaction.

wOxxOmMod
§

Well, #chan sites are supposedly very efficient at blocking spammers anyway and yours won't add them any trouble I guess, so why not? Use GM_xmlhttpRequest's POST method. Look in the comment submit form's html for the actual parameters and their values.

§

Nah, 8chan only has optional captcha for board owners to prevent spam, which hardly anyone uses anyway. I've seen another guy flood several boards with a spam bot, and there's really nothing to be done about it until a board owner activates the captcha.

I'll look at the link and see if it helps for posting.
What about image uploading, do you know anything about that?

§

You can't. Yet.

You simply can't access user's file (from your hard drive) directly.

If you really wanted to do, you will need external tool to help you, or write a plugin for the browser (I am not sure if possible nor how to do it, but plugin/extensions have more power than user-script.).

wOxxOmMod
§

Well, it's possible to manually upload the image on any image host, then download it with xhr in the script, then upload it via xhr POST to 8chan. There should be some examples on image upload via xhr, use google/stackoverflow. Supposedly, it's simple once you get the image with the first GET xhr (maybe you'll have to change responseType parameter to "arraybuffer" or "blob" or something), just reuse the response content in the new xhr POST, and probably set headers: {'Content-Type': 'multipart/form-data'} parameter, check the form html: there might be something's different.

§
Gönderildi: 30.04.2015
Düzenlendi: 30.04.2015

Well I know it's quite possible since I've seen a spam bot almost instantly flood every single page of a board, and images are a requirement to start a new thread.

I'll look at the xhr image upload stuff as well, and see if I can get it to work. Thanks

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.