scripts not working

userscripts are not working for me at all... im using firefox 3.6.10
someone please tell me what to do.. its really important for me

§
Gönderildi: 03.01.2015

Did you try update your Firefox?

§
Gönderildi: 22.01.2015

sorry for replying late... no i didnt. i have to NOT update my firefox, thats the point. can you help me in any way?

§
Gönderildi: 22.01.2015

Which script or all .. ?

wOxxOmMod
§
Gönderildi: 23.01.2015

I guess you need to find an old Greasemonkey version that works on 3.6

§

There are other add-on that works like GM. Perhaps you can try Scriptish? Or google them.

§

i tried the old greasemonkey version, and even old scripts that were made around 2010, but they dont work either. maybe the sites changed too much?
actually the only one that did anything was a black youtube thing and it only got the background black.
i still have to try scriptish then. never heard of it, but stylish didnt work either

§
Gönderildi: 24.01.2015

uh.. sorry, but scriptish isnt even available for my firefox at all. only from 4.0. i dont know what to do now, but thank you all for trying to help

§
Gönderildi: 29.01.2015

oh, actually, some minor things work in scripts. but only things like background color, link color, link remove, and that thing which makes passwords not appear as passwords works too.
so i guess these are like... executed differently? or does this mean java script doesnt work in scripts, and only css does?
actually i dont even know why java script is needed for the scripts. why cant i just write the webpage in html and css and get it shown?

§
Gönderildi: 31.01.2015

like, does this actually do anything to anyone?:
https://userstyles.org/styles/78011/white-classic-youtube
i would need a script just like this, but it does nothing for me at all...

§
Gönderildi: 03.02.2015

and also, how can scripts just stop working?
like how come scripts that were obviously made for the current youtube dont work at all?
i dont really get how greasemonkey works, but why isnt it like, someone makes a web page, then greasemonkey shows that page in real time and working when you go to a specified web address?

§
Gönderildi: 04.02.2015

Firefox may changes its behavior all the time, e.g. the unsafeWindow behavior changed in Firefox 30 and breaks many scripts at that time.

§
Gönderildi: 10.02.2015

does anyone know what to do with this style thing that is in View menu? how can i add to it?

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.