Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 22/07/2015

[Request] Please make script select task asset automatically

Like said here: https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/4948/x script sometimes gets stuck on task selection, altering the script to manually select the asset each time it starts a task will fix problem, could you please do it?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 22/07/2015

I use current script and there is no problem with it with current tasklist.

I leveled all professions up to lvl25 and there was no problems.

I opened "quality slots", I edited task list to pick up "rare tasks + use additional assets(purple tools)", no problems, assets was selected as they must.(OFC, I emailed unwanted assets away)

If your problem is specified with specific task selection then tell me "how this requested change will affect current working functions" will change cause script fail on other sections and can you make change on your own script only?

§
Posted: 26/07/2015

I can make the change on my script only, i do not mind (just tell me how), making this change will not cause script fail on other sections, problem appears on low-level Artificing task "Gather Wood and Ore"

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

well, if you did then post that part so anyone can try it, ;).

§

first of all this script is a good job thats why i thank you.
well, the script stucks on next charwhen the free slots avalible to use. i tried all my alts to zore for all jobs but nothnig again. i dont understan it stucks on second char page with all slots free although i choose all zero for alts, just it is chosen by jewelery by 7 on first char? this issue have been for 3 or 5 days. i tried that copy past method using "new script" secton, "install this script" but no way it stucks on second???

thank you

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Edited: 26/07/2015

IDK, I check profession twice a day now ingame and rewards are collected... I just start new tasks, so I have allways some tasks running...
script reload is enabld maybe because that.

§

if you have the character in the script, to scan them, you must have the script assigned to at least 1 task. if all tasks are 0, when all tasks are complete, the script will stop on that toon and not progress. best to add something to each toon, cancel the automated task and do your leadership in game, so the script can progress to the next toon. this is a known issue atm and idk if it will be fixed soon or at all.

§
Edited: 26/07/2015

my set up is this. as i told this issue is like this after leadership has gone..

and the other hand, i can see all task completed in game job page, but script still stays on second char page and dont still turn back to char page of completed tasks.

and the timer has gone. i remember there was a timer to show remain time for character tasks to complete.

§

i tried something and now is working great.... i defined something for all slots. ex: one has total of 4 slot and it has 3 asset, normally it must be defined as 3 but i add something for fourthone with another job. its working now. interesting =)

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

Good to know... I just try concentrate other stuff, ..

§
Posted: 27/07/2015

Mguenduez, pls do not steal threads, open a new one if you have problem!

Rotten_Mind, what I was saying is - I would do it if I knew how (but I don't), could you please do it?

Sign in to post a reply.