Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 25/02/2015

How to use script

Sorry, but the original thread for the script is dead and I guess that's where the explanation was.

I am running Chrome with Tapermonkey, both latest versions, I installed the script but I can't get how to get it working. I usually have 5 slots available on both of my characters. I am currently running 4 lengthy Leadership professions and I wanted to test the script out with only the last, fifth, slot. So I ran an alchemy "pick 'em up, resources" task and let it finish. I stayed on the professions window and the script was running. The task finished and nothing happened. I tried going to the "main page", the one with all the char info, with all the panels/sections on the side, stayed there for a while paused and resumed the script, but when I got to professions - the task was not gathered. I tried the same procedure after gathering the task and leaving the slot empty, but no success.

So could someone, please, kindly tell me how to use the script? :)

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Edited: 12/05/2015

Check slot count, (old, you may use now more slots than you have)

• you have 5 slot total

• 4x slot for leadership

• 1x slot for alchemy

• if you use "sell options" then disable any options what sell potions(if Alchemy is selected)

, after you checked slot count "reload" script pressing "Ctrl-F5".

If your slot count is bigger than slots available, then script stops.

§

Thank you, but I literally mean I do not know how to use the script. :)
I do not see any option to define profession slots in the preferences button and I do not know where exactly in the code I need to set it, if I do need to change the code, itself.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Thank you, but I literally mean I do not know how to use the script. :) I do not see any option to define profession slots in the preferences button and I do not know where exactly in the code I need to set it, if I do need to change the code, itself.

There is "icon" top right on your browser if script is correctly installed and it brings script menu.

Editing script itself is possible, but most cases not needed.

Look picture,

"How To" files with picture might be good add...

§

Yes, I have that same icon, but no "profession robot" window, as you can see in attached pics

§

sorry, just tried clicking one of the "characters" and I see this menu pop-up, but I can't scroll it, the only scrollbar to the right is for the Chrome window.

I also have Adblock installed, could it be an issue?

§
Edited: 25/02/2015

adblock is not an issue in chrome at least.you can zoom out a bit to see all. although there are 2 scrollbars here. one for options window and chrome's scroll bar.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

Good, your script is correctly installed.

Add,

• username, mail.name@something.com, password
  • add character names, including spaces eg.

• myCharacter Name IS this
  • set professions

Use "zoom" or fullscreen if scroll bar not working. (left Ctrl + mouze wheel)

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Edited: 25/02/2015

You must name all characters.

§

"You must name both characters."

To clarify - its char name (not charname@handle AND it is case sensitive. Looking at the screen it can be hard to tell as lower case letters look the same but are slightly smaller.

§
Posted: 26/02/2015

Thank you all very much for your help! :)
I knew that I should name my characters, but didn't want to until I fixed the scrolling issue. :)
Which, by the way, at least on my screen what happens is that the scroll bar for the script window is pushed too far to the right and ends up below the scroll bar for Chrome.

Anyway, now I have another problem - I put the names of both my characters, case-sensetive, there are no spaces, etc. and set the professions, on my first character it worked like a charm - it filled all the profession slots, then it switched to my next character and refined AD, as it should but did not fill professions. The "robot" window just said that the next task is for said character and diamonds were: NaN but it did not progress with the tasks. I am SURE the name is typed in right, case-sensetive and I've allocated the correct number of open slots.

Since I now told the script to only do the professions for only the first character, for whom it worked fine, and saved and applied I am not sure if the script works now, because it does not gather the finished tasks and when I gathered a couple manually it does not add new ones. (there are still a couple tasks running, if that matters)

ALso, can I set WHAT tasks exactly for the script to run?

§

btw, Rotten_mind, that's a wonderful script you have made and I'd love do to a "How to" with pictures, if it would help it. :)

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

Well, because I dont know where things are messed up... and my English is not good to explain all...

1. open Tampermonkey and "Remove script"...
  2. Reinstall script
  3. DONT change character count!!!
  4. Test character names, (set one short task eg. "Jewelcrafting" and cancel it "by hand" for test)
    • write new char. name
    • save settings and click log out
    • script should now log in and load character
    • repeat for all character you have, (you can copy paste char.names.)
  5. if each character loaded correctly then add character count....
  6. setup each character task´s

Script has problem that its not remove characters correctly, so if you setup TWO characters and second character name cause problems then only way to make script working properly is delete script and reinstall(and not add second character). Thats why Default character count is set "1".

This really old problem and we tried fix it, but fix caused other problems.

ALso, can I set WHAT tasks exactly for the script to run?

You can setup your own tasklist and script can try run them if requirements are met... first we must make script running as it must, "Automagically fill profession slots".... xD

§
Posted: 05/03/2015

sorry for not writing for a few days - had troubles. So far i have set the script to run for only one character and it runs fine, i will try to test with second character soon. But another problem i am having now is - i have 3 polishers for jewelcrafting and i have set the script to fill 3 slots with jewelcrafting, problem is - script only runs "collect ore and whatever" task, even though i have enough resources to craft items that give more experience and the script DOES do similar tasks for artificing, etc.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

Most professions needs residuum, "collect ore..." is so called fallback task if others fails because missing resource.

§
Edited: 05/03/2015

Since residuum is not able to be bought from vendors but has to be acquired from the exchange, you have to stock that yourself for the character(s).

§
Posted: 06/03/2015

uhhh... I have 900+ residuum

when i said "even though i have enough resources to craft items that give more experience and the script DOES do similar tasks for artificing, etc." i meant i had enough residuum and the scrip is using residuum by crafting items that require residuum with the Artificing task, but only it, btw. I have set the script to also do tailoring and leatherworking and they are also only crafting simple materials, even though they CAN craft better tasks.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 06/03/2015

...weird...

.... or I really got good reason get few beer tomorrow, will you send me some, ;D...

...did you enabled "Auto purchase resources"??? if script just collecting resources but not refining them, your account has no gold or script "Auto Purchase resource" is not enabled...

..if this was cause... then you owe me BEER, xD.(joke)

§
Posted: 07/03/2015

heh, no problem, but problem must be solved, first :D :P

yes, "auto purchase resoures" is on - like i said script IS making "Virtuous Icon +1" for artificing, which requires residuum and charcoal, which can only be bought, all other profs not working, tho :(

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Edited: 08/03/2015
heh, no problem, but problem must be solved, first :D :P yes, "auto purchase resoures" is on - like i said script IS making "Virtuous Icon +1" for artificing, which requires residuum and charcoal, which can only be bought, all other profs not working, tho :(

edit, now I run 8 professions and all off them work aas intended...

I really dont know whats going on, :-/ ?

Jewelcrafting:

I tested it and level1 start,

• witch belt (like tasklist says)

Level 20 start "chain",

• end product is, Knight Necklace as tasklist says

Jewelcrafting list, is same just 20 - 25 is added...

0: ["JewelcraftingTier0Intro"],

1: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Waist_Offense_1", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        2: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Waist_Offense_1", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        3: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Neck_Offense_1", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Waist_Offense_1", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        4: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Neck_Offense_1", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Waist_Misc_1", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        5: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Neck_Offense_1", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Waist_Misc_1", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        6: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Neck_Misc_1", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Waist_Misc_1", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        7: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Waist_Offense_2", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        8: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Waist_Offense_2", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        9: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Neck_Offense_2", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Waist_Offense_2", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        10: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Waist_Misc_2", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Neck_Offense_2", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        11: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Waist_Misc_2", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Neck_Offense_2", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        12: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Waist_Misc_2", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Neck_Offense_2", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        13: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Neck_Misc_2", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Waist_Misc_2", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        14: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Offense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        15: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Offense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        16: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Neck_Offense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        17: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Neck_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        18: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Neck_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        19: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Neck_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        20: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Neck_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        21 :["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Neck_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        22 :["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Neck_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        23 :["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Neck_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        24 :["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Neck_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        25 :["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Refine_Basic"],
§

i have no idea, also, was hoping you'd know :(

btw tryed to reinstall script - just in case, it did not fix problem
maybe i should revert to older version?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
i have no idea, also, was hoping you'd know :( btw tryed to reinstall script - just in case, it did not fix problem maybe i should revert to older version?

you may try older version but I saw no difference there, IDK why its not work.

Here is pics from my set, one slot for each profession, no Potions selling because I test Alchemy ,)

§
Posted: 10/03/2015

i think i got it
i had "Train assets" off, because i didn't want any higher level assets and etc. turning it on resolved ALL issues, now it trains higher level assets and makes higher level crafts with professions (only tested with leadership) and also now works fine with second character

seriously?! XD
why would training assets be mandatory?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 10/03/2015
i think i got it i had "Train assets" off, because i didn't want any higher level assets and etc. turning it on resolved ALL issues, now it trains higher level assets and makes higher level crafts with professions (only tested with leadership) and also now works fine with second character seriously?! XD why would training assets be mandatory?

Because script is made for "Autoleveling" and tasklist is made same way.

LvL15 profession try make lvl15 items, lvl15 items needs rank3 person.

...and lvl15 task gives more EXP. what means faster level up.

Anyway it is good that it work now, ;).

§
Posted: 14/03/2015

just one more thing: does "Vendor/Maintain Prof Crafted Levelup Items" keep items that can be upgraded to the hiest available tier and then sell them or will it sell even lvl 1 crafted items? Also is there a chance that it will nuke my inventory?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Edited: 14/03/2015
just one more thing: does "Vendor/Maintain Prof Crafted Levelup Items" keep items that can be upgraded to the hiest available tier and then sell them or will it sell even lvl 1 crafted items? Also is there a chance that it will nuke my inventory?

"Vendor/Maintain Prof Crafted Levelup Items", try keep script going, "Vendoring list" sells from Top to Bottom and only if inventory space is less than 7 slots.

Also is there a chance that it will nuke my inventory?

"Do not machinewash or put your cat in microwaveowen"... I mean some might do but it not happen very often.(poor cats)

...back to Vendoring, there is three different safety for unwanted sales

1. Vendor item list, script try sell these
  2. Exclude words filter, if name contains one these words, script not sell
  3. Quality filter, if item has one of tags here, script not sell

This list is executed 1 - 3 order, so first item must enter "Vendor" list and then pass filters... so unwanted Vendoring not happen very often, but there is possibility for it like...

(recommended test place is preview server)

How to Nuke inventory,

1. remove filters 2 - 3
  2. edit Vendor item list eg. .* or some other wildcard
  3. save script, F5 reload page
  4. if nothing happens, go inventory and click "Autovendor" icon
  5. Enjoy bigbadaBOOOOM!!!!

ps. Sorry I forgot, you must also "Enable" AutoVendoring and check that your edited Vendor list active, just check script near end to find out... it is pretty easy to make when you know where to add wrong stuff, ;) .

§

Thanks for all your help! :)
Sorry, but i still don't get if "Vendor/Maintain Prof Crafted Levelup Items" keeps craft tier 1 items to be upgr to tier 2, then to tier 3, etc. to highest possible tier at the moment and THEN sells them or does it automatically sell tier 1 items?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Thanks for all your help! :)
Sorry, but i still don't get if "Vendor/Maintain Prof Crafted Levelup Items" keeps craft tier 1 items to be upgr to tier 2, then to tier 3, etc. to highest possible tier at the moment and THEN sells them or does it automatically sell tier 1 items?

"Vendor/Maintain Prof Crafted Levelup Items", list and function sells highest level first so it is Tier3, tier2, tier1 (so script get most EXP.)

§

My biggest issue I always run into if resetting up script is the naming, the script is extremely picky about being case sensitive for character names. I remember a long time ago there was a way someone came up with to auto grab the names for us.

Sign in to post a reply.