Greasy Fork is available in English.

JR Crowdsource keyword/ranking mturk.com scripts

A userscript for crowdsource keyword and ranking hits. It should be working for the keywords for any Google location. Also it will work for the ranking hits. It will even work for the choose the best URL hits.

< Feedback on JR Crowdsource keyword/ranking mturk.com scripts

Question/comment

§
Posted: 16/02/2015

Stopped working on Bing HITs

It stopped working with Bing HITS after today's update. "Close Window" is inserted into the answer boxes. Just wanted to let you know. Great job on the script!

JohnnyRSAuthor
§
Posted: 18/02/2015

I haven't seen any problem with the Bing HITS. Have you changed any options at the top of the script? Is it still not working for you? Maybe try installing it again?

§
Posted: 18/02/2015

I haven't done anything with the script. I used it with many Bing HITS the day I posted the comment. All had the same result. I have reinstalled and will try as soon as another Bing HIT becomes available and let you know. Thanks.

§
Posted: 02/03/2015

Finally got some Bing HITs today. It doesn't seem to work on those. Even in Chrome. No result gets posted to the answer box when clicking the button on the results page.

§
Posted: 04/03/2015

Bing HITs are now working in Firefox. I haven't been able to snag one to try Chrome yet.

Sign in to post a reply.