Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Spätná väzba na Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Hodnotenie: Dobré - skript funguje

§
Pridaný: 30.03.2015
Upravený: 03.04.2015

oppps, really bugged

I started thread by "mistake", but it seems that we might have lotsa errors too.

Get "extension" what reloads page per 1 hour...

EDIT, Xbox -launch was today, can Xbox use this bot/gateway too, XD? (XBox will not get Gateway... poor box.)

§
Pridaný: 30.03.2015

Gateway gone bonkers again?

§
Pridaný: 31.03.2015

something does seem up with the gateway... is anyone else having issues? Mine keep getting stuck at the character select. There are no characters listed and the script is just waiting.

§

Gateway is extremely laggy for the last 16 hours, so nothing can functioning at all.
Even if you are not using the script, browsing through getaway takes forever to load pages - you need 2 mins or more just to select char, go to profession and just collect rewards for 3 - 4 slots - this robot cannot function that slow so you get nothing loading in time and constant DC.

§

Yeah, I doubled all "delay times"... well, I leave this gateway struggle for while. hopefully it resolves by time.

Gateway gone bonkers again?

I'm still using an older version, so I don't have doubled delay times, but the whole gateway is still very laggy for me as well. It frequently just gives up and doesn't respond at all, leaving me with a blank grey page in Chrome. It seems like the server just isn't responding. The question is -- is their server just overloaded, or are they detecting this gateway and throttling it?

§

the problem is at their end. lots of people complain in forums.

Good to know.

§
I'm still using an older version, so I don't have doubled delay times, but the whole gateway is still very laggy for me as well. It frequently just gives up and doesn't respond at all, leaving me with a blank grey page in Chrome. It seems like the server just isn't responding. The question is -- is their server just overloaded, or are they detecting this gateway and throttling it?

No, I mean I edited my own version, main script run as it is after problems from gateway resolves....

§

I've been seeing a lot of weirdness on the gateway. Examples:
- No higher level assets available for selection - The gateway will autofill white assets and when I try to manually select them no higher level assets are shown. Then it will load the next character and work fine.
- Resources such as armor are sword aren't shown even though they are their which causes the script to purchase them.
- When collecting results it displays a "no room in inventory" error but all my toons have plenty of inventory space.
- Timeouts selecting the character or task
- Random disconnects
- Page not available - takes multiple reloads to get the page to come up

I hope they get this fixed soon.

§

when you durf on the gatewway manualy you have exwperience from lag so there is a problem with the gateway perhasph the Xbox launch if they use the same server :)

§

I keep getting "Failed to collect rewards" errors. Yeuck.

§

wouldn't surprise me if it's deliberate to prevent ppl from loading up on AD before new mod

§

For now I changed this and it seems to give the gateway enough time to respond (so long as it doesn't timeout) - obviously just a temporary change until the gateway responds normal speed again :

var delay = {
        SHORT : 10000,
        MEDIUM : 10000,
        LONG : 30000,
        MINS : 300000,
        DEFAULT : 10000, // default delay
        TIMEOUT : 60000, // delay for cycle processing timeout
    };
§
Pridaný: 01.04.2015

...it seems stabilizing, maybe bonkers time is over, xD...

§
Pridaný: 01.04.2015

It's April Fool's day by Criptic ;P

§
Pridaný: 02.04.2015

wtf is wrong with the gateway, this is horrible. Most of the time it wont load, then IF it does, it doesnt login, then IF it does login, it has an empty character select screen. Very rarely does it actually work normal.

Its been like this for the last few day's now O_o
Same issue with others?

§
Pridaný: 02.04.2015

read the official forums.

§
Pridaný: 03.04.2015
Upravený: 03.04.2015

ok the only thing i could find was SOME people having issues like that, while other's were saying to update your browser. I have done so and in doing so i now have my browser crash 3 out of every 5 launches and it still doesnt load the portal correctly. Care to give me the link of what your talking about kakoura? I dont have time to go searching for hours as i have many accounts wasting away because of this time loss.

EDIT: Ok i see some new posts today in that same thread i was talking about, seem's people are still having big issues even with updated browsers. The game owner's need to fix this already :(

§

...someone or something did break "normal" gateway. I run "RU" gateway and there is no problems at all...

maybe they want leave it this way, xD .
§

I am having the same problems (since the past week) as Quinncy:
- Resources such as armor are sword aren't shown even though they are their which causes the script to purchase them.
- When collecting results it displays a "no room in inventory" error but all my toons have plenty of inventory space.
- Timeouts selecting the character or task
- Random disconnects
- Page not available - takes multiple reloads to get the page to come up

Royal pain. The "no room in inventory" is particularly annoying.

§

I tried connecting to this but it says I have no characters... It said it really quickly, though. ;)

...someone or something did break "normal" gateway. I run "RU" gateway and there is no problems at all...

maybe they want leave it this way, xD .
§

Is there any way to acces my characters and stuff through the russian gateway? I tried to connect through there it was possible but it said i had no characters, anything that can help me acces them? :P

§
Is there any way to acces my characters and stuff through the russian gateway? I tried to connect through there it was possible but it said i had no characters, anything that can help me acces them? :P

RU -server is on own "Shard", so you cant use it way you wanted... I use RU -gateway as test and just now I use it because I wanted see that issues truly are only "gateway" -based.

...sad truth, :( .

§
Pridaný: 04.04.2015

gateway is working again

§

gateway is working again w/o any issues possibily better then before(not likely)

§

yup, it is back "normal", my script initiated some "training" etc. but nothing got wrong in "Auto VEndoring" which makes me happy (THX, to MAC-NW good coding), 8D.

§
Pridaný: 03.05.2015

normal bug with gateway

Pridať odpoveď

Aby ste mohli pridať odpoveď, prihláste sa.