Greasy Fork is available in English.

Turkmaster (Mturk)

A page-monitoring web app for Mturk (Mechanical Turk) designed to make turking more efficient. Easily monitor mturk search pages and requesters and Auto-Accept the HITs you missed.

< Spätná väzba na Turkmaster (Mturk)

Otázka/komentár

§
Pridaný: 28.04.2016

Turkmaster error

I just logged in at Mturk and found that all my Watch-list, I mean everything has disappeared. I can just see the panel of Turkmaster and the play/pause and settings tabs. I wanted to check so added a new requester and it appeared on Turkmaster. The 75 cent/25 cent surveys and all the requestors I had added there have disappeared.

Any idea what could be problem? Why is the watch list empty?
Appreciate your help.

DonovanMAutor
§
Pridaný: 29.04.2016

There is some rare error that causes this. It happens so rarely that it's hard to track down the bug and fix it. Unfortunately, if you didn't create a backup you won't be able to restore your list.

I'm really sorry about that. I've been wanting to fix this bug for a very long time. It's the reason I initially created the backup system. The same thing has happened to me before, too. :(

§
Pridaný: 29.04.2016
Upravený: 29.04.2016

Thanks for the reply. This problem is messing everything for me and having grown used to TM, I'm actually clueless how to go about turking :pensive:

I uninstalled and reinstalled TM after I posted this problem. I added couple of requestors to the Watch list, logged in after 8-10 hours and everything from my watch-list disappeared again! Instead I see couple of useless listings from before. So effectively, the problem repeated in 24 hours. I'm worried what's gonna happen the next day!

Pridať odpoveď

Aby ste mohli pridať odpoveď, prihláste sa.