Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube polymer engine fixes

Some fixes for Youtube polymer engine

< Spätná väzba na Youtube polymer engine fixes

Hodnotenie: Dobré - skript funguje

§
Pridaný: 26.06.2023

Hi there Bogudan, I've noticed with this setting enabled: [Channel > Switch from channel's home page to...]
It switches to any option perfectly however I'm unable to go back to the home page at all. I assume this is because as soon as I click on "home" it'll switch back to the selected page but sometimes I DO want to visit the home page but would rather it still switch to my selected page by default.

Could you change the [Switch from channel's home page to...] option to only switch once upon opening a channel? Then I'm still free to navigate to the home channel afterwards if I please. Or implement it however you like, that was just a suggestion, but just let us click on the home page :)
Thank you!

BogudanAutor
§
Pridaný: 26.06.2023

Problem comes down to detection: now to distinguish between "opening channel" and "navigate within channel" states? As of now I don't have solutions :(

§
Pridaný: 30.06.2023

hmm maybe it's possible to disable it after you first open a channel? maybe disable it after first loading the specified page? oh well, no worries thanks for trying :)

Pridať odpoveď

Aby ste mohli pridať odpoveď, prihláste sa.