Greasy Fork is available in English.

MyAnimeList(MAL) - Voice Actor Filter

This script can filter/sort Voice Acting roles, Anime Staff positions and Published Manga

< Spätná väzba na MyAnimeList(MAL) - Voice Actor Filter

Otázka/komentár

§
Pridaný: 09.09.2021

It looks like MAL implemented something similar on cast and character pages (breaking the script in the process).

I hope you’ll update it to work as I love the compressed view and additional sorting options it provides.

Thanks for your hard work!

CptmathixAutor
§
Pridaný: 13.09.2021

Hey MAL Dubs,

I tried to fix the script but unfortunately MAL changed a lot of stuff that I need to take into account. I don't really have much time atm.
I'll try to fix the "Compressed view" but no promises (It still needs to work with the native sorting that MAL added)

§
Pridaný: 15.09.2021

Damn I really love this script and use it ALL the time, I hope it gets updated.

CptmathixAutor
§
Pridaný: 19.09.2021
It looks like MAL implemented something similar on cast and character pages (breaking the script in the process).

I hope you’ll update it to work as I love the compressed view and additional sorting options it provides.

I've fixed the script (native MAL sorting has been removed, since my script basically does the same thing).

Please let me know if you find any bugs!

§
Pridaný: 20.09.2021

I've fixed the script (native MAL sorting has been removed, since my script basically does the same thing).

Please let me know if you find any bugs!

The compressed view is a bit of mess now, don't know what MAL did but the formatting is not working. I've attached a screenshot:

CptmathixAutor
§

@weebwaker this should be fixed now, some css properties that I used only worked in Firefox.

§

@Cptmathix yeah it's fixed, thanks :)

Pridať odpoveď

Aby ste mohli pridať odpoveď, prihláste sa.