Greasy Fork is available in English.

ViewTube_GM

Watch videos from video sharing websites without Flash Player.

< Spätná väzba na ViewTube_GM

Hodnotenie: Dobré - skript funguje

§
Pridaný: 28.04.2016

OMG THX Man! and just 1 easy request.

Omg Thanks man!

The first script that I tried that the youtube VLC plugin actually works on! Awesome man! Nice work!
I thought I was gonna have to make the script myself.. lololol!
Youtube plays so smoothly now.. with the vlc plugin... smoothhhh...

.... For the VLCTube script 62.2 Don't work.. and never did.
.... It crashes the vlc plugin. as with any of the previous versions of it that I tried...it's a vlc crash tube more like it.. lol.
.... I bet there missing some vlc vid codes in there script... and it makes it crash.. every time too.

* Your works great man!... been wanting my vlc plugin to play youtube vids for a while now!
* I can now watch youtube vids So Smoothly Now! With no flash or html 5... Only VLC Plugin! HD! Heck yeah!
* So much less cpu resources and ram that the vlc plugin uses.. Now I can enjoy youtube again.. Thx Man!

Also.. is there anyway for the vlc plugin to show the playing time of youtube vids when playing? not a big deal tho..

1 Request: Can you make it work on Vodlocker.com?
I think if you can snag the file name part: and push it to vlc plugin it should be simple to do...
Example: in their source pages: it has: file: "http://SomeIP:PORT#/RandomNumber/v.mp4",
..so snag that file name.. and push it to the vlc plugin.. done.. :-D
That would be awesome as well man.. indeed.
.. for I'm about done with flash.. it's now too boggy.. too ram using.. and cpu resource using flash.

But thx man.. now I can watch youtube again.. without it bogging down my firefox...
Stupid pluginContainer.. lol! flash gets worse with every version update.
I now disabled flash in my browser. Want me to watch your vid? then get rid of flash! LOL!

Thanks again man.. awesome script man.. nice work there.. indeed.

§
Pridaný: 01.05.2016

I will check, when I have some time.

Pridať odpoveď

Aby ste mohli pridať odpoveď, prihláste sa.