BEFORE USING - MAKE A BACKUP (EXPORT YOUR LIST)
Instruction how to prepare and run the script:
- Open Dev Tools (Right Mouse Button and Inspect Element or just F12) and click "Network"
- Turn on the script, then go to https://anime.plus/ and write Your MAL profile name
- After your data got loaded (refresh to see changes), go to history of anime, and the script will inform you about the start in the console
- Let the script work, it will gather ids of titles that are missing dates, then redirect You to the 1st Anime from Your missing dates list - don't click anything, just look at the console, script will work in the background
- After "The End" message, check in the "Network" tab if all the requests got status 200
- Turn off the script
- Check the dates
Script tested on Tampermonkey
MAL Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1886650
btw. I guess it's obvious, but You have to be logged in on MAL
ps. The process might take a while, so please - be patient.
btw: Sorry for my bad english...