Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback em Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Pergunta/comentário

§
Publicado: 01/05/2015

Question on priority order of leadership

the scripted seems to do what it is suppose to do, make RAD.

Today i noticed on lvl 21 leadership, after it ques destroy enemy camp it ques fight spellplague and then battle undead, I checked the list in script and it should of que'd Protect magical goods. I do have 9 armor and swords on every toon. And also realize that the way it is currently working is the best means to RAD, but i would like to get the RF points also. So is there something broke in the queuing order or is there something else taking over (sorta like the patrol mines)?

§
Editado: 01/05/2015

leave current settings intact and set one slot to XP/RP, now you collect up to thousand camp clues/mineclaims and get RP´s, but still make adequate amount AD´s or go totally RP/XP.

var resource_limit = 10;
    if (settings['Leadership_XP'] > 0) { // one slot to XP/RP, and you get
        var resource_limit = 1000;} // this if you have  9x slot open
    if (taskname == "Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol" && countResource("Crafting_Resource_Mining_Claim") >= resource_limit ) {
        console.log("Too many Mining Claims: skiping");
        return false;
    }
    if (taskname == "Leadership_Tier4_21_Protectmagic" && countResource("Crafting_Resource_Clues_Bandit_Hq") >= resource_limit ) {
        console.log("Too many Clues: skiping");
        return false;
    }
§
Editado: 01/05/2015

same setting keeps your clues and claims on stock later... just uncheck "XP/RP" to get it back 10... OFC, you must have enough slots like 7 - 9 or query never get those task, then only way is move task up...

It is problematic to get all goodies on current Leadership, I think we need 12 - 16 slots or more, XD.

§
Publicado: 12/07/2015

Little confused, the Leadership XP also does RP?

§
Publicado: 13/07/2015
Editado: 13/07/2015
Little confused, the Leadership XP also does RP?

I think it is simple logic, no AD - try get more XP, no need XP - try get more RP.

Get AD - try get more AD... GREEDY!!!!

Just simplify so no need make multiple profiles and explain how this profile do 1% more this and 5% less that and this will speed up leveling 10% but you lost 60% your AD etc.

Efficient way, overall...

1. speed slot, quality slot(rank3), level60 slot, three proff. up 20 slots open
  2. start leveling leadership, it matters not if EXP or AD
  3. take later AD or RP/XP - profile, not make much difference
  4. 9x mercenary + footmans/Guards, I use mixed workers because full footman -set is needed after level 21... so have time to gain them, at least get 3x footman and then Guards

IDK, if low level is good place train workers for leadership, but I feed others and buy them from AH, xD.

§
Publicado: 13/07/2015

Thanks for the rundown/explanation.

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.