NADAmobile Automator

Automate watching NADA and related sites

< Feedback on NADAmobile Automator

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2016-10-14

Seems to be stalling today on all sites?

fameappio doesn't seem to run at all. Nadamovietrailers seems to start playing only ending up stuck on page where the play button doesn't get pressed, and nadamobile seems to get stuck pretty quick also. Anyone else noticing this?

free21Author
§
Edited: 2016-10-14

yeah, was having the same issues this morning. i guess all of their changes broke my code. i just cleaned a bunch of stuff up, so let me know how this new version (todays) works out for you.

§

Using the current build, here's what's happening for me. Fameapp.io will start a video but then skip immediately to the end of the video, then moves on to the next, and NadaMovieTrailers doesn't work at all right now for me. The script doesn't show to be running when I'm on the trailers site. Seems like it runs fine in the normal "watch videos" section, though.

§

Mine seems to be working now, I'll check on it later to see if it's still running. Thanks free21!

free21Author
§

@"Chris Foster" do you get the message that no points are available? the skip to the end should only occur for the content, which you don't have to watch to get credited (so i set it to fastforward.)

no idea why it wouldn't load on movies though... maybe try closing tabs and restarting chrome?

§

Ah, I'm an idiot. Somehow my Adblock got turned on for Nada and FameApp in the last 24 hours without me knowing, so that was causing my confusion with the skipping. You're absolutely right on the nose with what you said, problem solved there.

MovieTrailers is still not working properly though. Fresh Chrome reset with just the one tab and still not able to get it to autoplay for whatever reason.

Thanks for the response and your work on this script.

Sign in to post a reply.