Discussões » Criação de Solicitações

Can someone fix this script Sankaku Complext Fast Image Viewer?

§
Publicado: 12/05/2015

Can someone fix this script Sankaku Complext Fast Image Viewer?

I understand that it stopped working in Firefox 30 due to changes in the unsafe windows content. This was a really good script for viewing images on Sankaku Complex called Sankaku Complext Fast Image Viewer and I am missing it's use so much that I may have to revert to a really old version of Firefox unless someone that knows scripting can fix this one.

Sankaku Complex Fast Image Viewer
https://gist.github.com/PseudoImplementation/55683929b5f81b3f5162

thanks if you can fix this script.

wOxxOmMod
§
Publicado: 20/05/2015

Can't help with the script (it works in Chrome, btw), but FWIW you may like a universal MPIV userscript with this custom rule: {"d":"sankakucomplex.com", "r":"//c\\..+?/preview/", "s":"return node.parentNode.href", "q":"#highres", "c":"return node.title"}

§
Publicado: 12/09/2015

wOxxOm, thanks for the tip.. now I can try to use a newer version of Firefox. Not sure why I never got a notification for your reply but thought I would check on this since I had some time. It works for me as I can set it to only do on right click.

Deleted user 1027102
§
Publicado: 28/04/2023

Can't help with the script (it works in Chrome, btw), but FWIW you may like a universal MPIV userscript with this custom rule: {"d":"sankakucomplex.com", "r":"//c\\..+?/preview/", "s":"return node.parentNode.href", "q":"#highres", "c":"return node.title"}

Hi, the custom rule does not work anymore for sankaku complex. Can you write a new one?
Thanks if you can see this

Deleted user 1027102
§
Publicado: 28/04/2023

Hi, the custom rule does not work anymore for sankaku complex. Can you write a new one?
Thanks if you can see this

Sorry I gave very little informations. I was wondering if it's possible to get a high quality preview by getting the original image url?
Because with the low quality one it can lead to very poor preview https://i.imgur.com/1tUBpqO.png

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.