Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube autolike

Auto-like YouTube video if you are subscribed to the author's channel. Or can set an option to like all videos regardless if you are subrscribed or not.

< Opinie na YouTube autolike

Ocena: Dobry - skrypt działa

§
Napisano: 26-09-2023

It doesn't work anymore :(
Is there a way to choose if put like to all the videos and not only if you're subscribed?

§
Edytowano: 26-09-2023

I think you might try changing window.ytInitialPlayerResponse to document.querySelector('ytd-page-manager#page-manager').data.playerResponse

§

I think you might try changing window.ytInitialPlayerResponse to document.querySelector('ytd-page-manager#page-manager').data.playerResponse

Like this? (watch the img attached)

I think you might try changing window.ytInitialPlayerResponse to document.querySelector('ytd-page-manager#page-manager').data.playerResponse Like this? (watch the img attached)

getObjectProperty(document.querySelector('ytd-page-manager#page-manager').data.playerResponse, 'annotations.0.playerAnnotationsExpandedRenderer.featuredChannel.subscribeButton.subscribeButtonRenderer.subscribed');
§
getObjectProperty(document.querySelector('ytd-page-manager#page-manager').data.playerResponse, 'annotations.0.playerAnnotationsExpandedRenderer.featuredChannel.subscribeButton.subscribeButtonRenderer.subscribed');

Ok I edited it but it still doesn't work :( not even with the subscribed channels :(

§

I'm using violentmonkey with Chrome

§
Napisano: 24-01-2024
Edytowano: 24-01-2024

The script has been updated and works again. I'll work ASAP on a way to add option panel to set if you want to like all the videos or not. For next issues, please go on https://github.com/blackstar0169/youtube-autolike-script/issues because greasyfork does not notify me when I have a new comment.

§
Napisano: 24-01-2024

I've updated the script and now you have a Configuration menu under my script when you click on the Tampermonkey extension icon. This appears only when you are on a YouTube page.

§
Napisano: 25-01-2024

I've updated the script and now you have a Configuration menu under my script when you click on the Tampermonkey extension icon. This appears only when you are on a YouTube page.

thank uuu 😍

Odpowiedz

Zaloguj się, by odpowiedzieć.