Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube - Right Side Description

Moves the video description to the right of the video, adds options for smaller video, retro player, retro style, and more

< Feedback op Youtube - Right Side Description

Recensie: Goed - het script werkt zoals het hoort

§
Geplaatst: 11-12-2020

This script works perfectly. Just one thing, "some description data may be missing" pops up even when no data is missing. I'd like to be able to hide it. Thanks in advance!

TakatoMaker
§
Geplaatst: 11-12-2020

I think it's mostly the metadata at the bottom and not the description itself that could be missing so I've moved the message to the bottom for now so it isn't as obtrusive. I was finding it a bit annoying too!

It happens because the description panel sometimes auto-expands before Youtube has loaded all the data but I can't tell on a page-to-page basis if data is missing or not, only that it expanded too early. I'll do more testing to see if I can fix that.

§
Geplaatst: 16-12-2020

yeah, i meant "some metadata may be missing" and thanks for trying to fix it! :)

TakatoMaker
§
Geplaatst: 20-12-2020

I've removed the message and tried to force it to show everything. Some page loads might still miss something like the video date but reloading should fix it. I figure the rare missing data is better than frequent annoying false positive warnings. If anyone does get a page with more data missing (not just the date) please share what video and browser and if you got it from a new tab or while already browsing part of youtube.

Reactie plaatsen