Greasy Fork is available in English.

GDocs form field focus

Places the cursor in the first text field on a Google Docs form. Useful if you use the form in combination with a barcode scanner for example.

< Feedback op GDocs form field focus

Recensie: Goed - het script werkt zoals het hoort

§
Geplaatst: 29-01-2015

Automate "Submit another response"?

The form field focus script works great. Thanks.

Any chance we can add one more focus changer? I'm checking in/out computer users. After the Google Form submits, I want to automate the TAB-CR sequence needed to return to the form from the confirmation page.

Thanks for any help.

MelgiorMaker
§
Geplaatst: 20-07-2015

Hi Bruce, I've written a new script that redirects people back to a blank form after displaying the confirmation page for 5 seconds. You can find it here:
https://greasyfork.org/nl/scripts/11081-gdocs-display-blank-form-after-submit

§
Geplaatst: 24-11-2015

Hi Melgior! This is amazing. I am also using your script to place the cursor so students can scan IDs to sign into a school library and those few seconds saved have totally transformed the process.

Is there any possibility of a script that would CLOSE the confirmation page after a few seconds instead of loading a new blank form??

I am using a website with links to pre-populated URLs for the forms so it would really help get my students back to the landing page. Thanks for everything and thanks for considering!

§

Oh! I think I figured out to do this myself using the function window.close as a modification to your display blank form script above. Thank you for the inspiration!!

MelgiorMaker
§

Hi Stacy,

Yes, window.close should indeed do the trick. I'm glad my tiny script is useful for you as well!

Oh! I think I figured out to do this myself using the function window.close as a modification to your display blank form script above. Thank you for the inspiration!!

Reactie plaatsen