Tabview Youtube

Maak van reacties en lijsten tabs voor YouTube-video's

< Feedback op Tabview Youtube

Vraag/Reactie

§
Geplaatst: 12-07-2021

Bugs:

https://streamable.com/gob33l

1. Saw same comment twice: I disabled the script to confirm this is not a YouTube bug and indeed it wasn't. Without the script, that same comment only appeared once (I scrolled to the bottom over 10 times)

2. Couldn't load more comments after scrolling to the bottom once.

§
Bugs:

https://streamable.com/gob33l

1. Saw same comment twice: I disabled the script to confirm this is not a YouTube bug and indeed it wasn't. Without the script, that same comment only appeared once (I scrolled to the bottom over 10 times)

2. Couldn't load more comments after scrolling to the bottom once.

Might I know which browser and OS you are using??

§

Chrome on macOS

§
Bijgewerkt: 12-07-2021
Chrome on macOS

I tried but cannot find your problem

I also noticed that your web page has something weird.

Did you have other extensions or userscript? Can you turn off them all and try again??

Also there is no top navigation bar in your recording...

If you modified the layout, the comment section might not be working.

======= My screenshot for Chrome on macOS =======

=================================================

Besides, Any error message in Console ??

§

Firstly, the layout difference circled in red is due to a YouTube Downloader script. I don't think it affects the comment loading behavior.

Secondly, I didn't record the navigation bar that has my profile picture to protect my privacy.

Anyway, somehow the bugs mentioned above disappeared. I don't think I can reproduce them reliably. If they resurface I'll reply to this thread. Thanks for your support.

§
Geplaatst: 13-07-2021
Firstly, the layout difference circled in red is due to a YouTube Downloader script. I don't think it affects the comment loading behavior.

Secondly, I didn't record the navigation bar that has my profile picture to protect my privacy.

Anyway, somehow the bugs mentioned above disappeared. I don't think I can reproduce them reliably. If they resurface I'll reply to this thread. Thanks for your support.

I have made some changes and hope your problem would not occur again.

Please give me your comments and it would be great that you can update the rating as "Good - script works".

Reactie plaatsen