Mentioner - MAL

Adds a button to mention the @user name on all users who have commented on any topics on MAL. The script also adds a search user name box near the box were the reply is written, so that you can search for any user that commented on that topic and click on the @UserName to auto paste it into the reply box.

< Feedback op Mentioner - MAL

Recensie: Goed - het script werkt zoals het hoort

§
Geplaatst: 07-08-2022
Bijgewerkt: 07-08-2022

Hello,
Any particular reason why you didn't code for displaying affinity on the users page. Is it a privacy issue, or unachievable objective, or something just personal?
I ask because I don't visit forums much but I am interested to find people who are close to my affinity from the users page occasionally when I visit MAL.
I was planning to take bits of your logic and apply for my personal use, I would not publish it. I am just curious if there is difficulty to achieve that for the users page so that I do not waste my time. Thanks!

hacker09Maker
§

@Ganjadevashree Samrat

So you wanted to know if it's possible to join the affinity to you script with this mentioner script?

It's easily possible, I just don't see why I would do it since anyone can just install the other script.

Most people either want one or the other, not both I think.

Keeping them separate makes them have less lines of codes what's easier to manage, update and know which one is broken.

Btw both of these scripts basically only works on forum pages, none of them work on the users page...

hacker09Maker
§

Also none of my scripts has any privacy issues, because they don't do and don't access anything they shouldn't.

§
Geplaatst: 08-08-2022

Oops sorry I just noticed I put the question on the wrong script. I will repost it there and delete this. I will reply there instead.

hacker09Maker
§
Geplaatst: 08-08-2022
Bijgewerkt: 08-08-2022

@Ganjadevashree Samrat
No problem, yeah I was wondering if you did post your question in the wrong script or not...

Reactie plaatsen