Greasy Fork is available in English.

VGMLoaderX

Automatically downloads albums from KHInsider without an account.

< Feedback op VGMLoaderX

Recensie: Redelijk - het script werkt, maar bevat bugs

§
Geplaatst: 21-01-2023

downloading gets stuck at certain tracks but seems to work. any fix?

§
Geplaatst: 21-01-2023

Is it always the same tracks? If so, could you share the names/links of one or more albums where this occurs? Also, are there any errors in the browser console?

§
Geplaatst: 22-01-2023
Bijgewerkt: 22-01-2023

i'm using opera gx and the issues consists for the ones i tried like this one for instance: https://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/metal-storm-nes

stops at track 10

idk if its on my end but maybe it is

§
Geplaatst: 23-01-2023

Hmm, just tried it with the latest Opera GX, Tampermonkey and the URL you provided but it works fine for me.

Do you see any errors or warnings in the browser console? Also, do you have any other extensions or scripts enabled that might interfere with VGMLoaderX? If so, could you try again with them disabled?

§
Geplaatst: 31-01-2023

i had one disabled and idk how to check for errors and warnings in browser console, but it still won't work

§

Once you have the Kingdom Hearts Insider tab open, press F12, select "Console" in the panel that appears and try downloading the album again. New messages may appear at the bottom of the console during the download; if so, please send a screenshot of them since they should help diagnose the issue.

§

so basically i tried the same link and got this in the console. there's probably a conflicting extension but this is what it gave me.

§

Hmm, try disabling all extensions and see if the issue persists then.

Also, please try downloading again, but this time capturing network requests instead of console output – instructions regarding this can be found here: https://knowhow.visual-paradigm.com/vp-online/generate-har-file/#opera. Just share the HAR file after.

If you have a Kingdom Hearts Insider account, make sure you're not logged in during the above process, or else the file will include sensitive data.

§
Geplaatst: 25-09-2023
Bijgewerkt: 25-09-2023

hi so back again. tried doing it all over again but to avail. i need literal help with this. i can somehow get some osts to download and other times it hangs on a certain track. sometimes when it even goes through with the download the process just halts to 0 b/s.

§
Geplaatst: 25-09-2023

Okay, I don't have our old e-mail conversation anymore, so I'll need more details (again).

Please provide me with as much of the following as possible:

• The URLs of at least one album that downloads successfully.
  • The URLs of at least one album that starts hanging on a track.
  • The URLs of at least one album where the download speed slows down to 0 B/s.
  • The name of your operating system.
  • The name of your browser (including version).
  • The name of your userscript manager (including version).
  • An HAR file of the download process as outlined above.
  • A screenshot of the browser console before and after downloading.
  • Whether or not the issue persists when all extensions but the userscript manager, as well as all other userscripts, are disabled.

Reactie plaatsen