YT: not interested in one click

Hover a thumbnail on youtube.com and click an icon at the right: "Not interested" and "Don't recommend channel"

< Feedback op YT: not interested in one click

Vraag/Reactie

§
Geplaatst: 06-07-2021
Bijgewerkt: 06-07-2021

I tested your script with Waterfox Classic and Greasmonkey 3.17 (and now with Firefox Quantum):
I don't see yours icons...

If it is not a problem of compatibility,
can you provide some links where i can test that effectively ?

woxxomMaker
§

Any video thumbnail should have the icons so I guess you may have some other conflicting script or an extension or whatever.

§
Bijgewerkt: 06-07-2021
I tested your script with Waterfox Classic and Greasmonkey 3.17

Works for me, same setup as yours.

Btw what happened to you youtube, recently it started to load very slow for me, is there any cure for it?

§
Geplaatst: 08-07-2021
Bijgewerkt: 08-07-2021

Any video thumbnail should have the icons so I guess you may have some other conflicting script or an extension or whatever.

Boo...
First test with Greasmonkey and Waterfox.
Re-test on 3 browsers (Chrome, Waterfox Classic, Firefox Quantum), with Tampermonkey and only your script enable.
Not see its icons on hover.
Test link:
JOUR DE PLUIE

Gif screen shot joined

§
recently it started to load very slow for me, is there any cure for it?

Not so fast, but Youtube work for me.

woxxomMaker
§

I can't imagine what might be the problem.

§
Bijgewerkt: 08-07-2021

Me too
:-)
Haaaa... maybe i need to be connected ?
I never connect or very rarely ...

§
Geplaatst: 09-07-2021

Can somehow "Don't recommend channel" button be incorporated to right side bar recommendations? Now there is only "Not interested" button, maybe because there is no vertical space?

I found bug: If you press "not interested" on video1, then undo it, then press "not interested" on video2, then you get video1 disabled and not video2. (same is with "Don't recommend channel")

Btw, is this feature or bug: Refresh page then first click on buttons opens menu with various buttons, subsequent clicks don't open menu anymore till page is refreshed and again first click opens menu.

maybe i need to be connected ?

Of course, silly. :)

§
Of course, silly. :)

Hoo sorry!
Thanks for the confirmation...
But it was a way to start a "productive" discussion, no?
;-)

woxxomMaker
§

@Catspinner, I can't reproduce that. Anyway, it's a separate issue so please post a new topic. Specify your browser and monkey manager versions and if possible make a gif recording.

Reactie plaatsen