Greasy Fork is available in English.

Change YouTube Leftbar Subscription Links To Channel/User Video Page

Change YouTube leftbar's subscription links to channel/user video page. This script can optionally also move updated links to top of the list (if there's enough space), optionally uncollapse all updated links which may extend the non collapsible links, and optionally display the number of updated & total links following the "SUBSCRIPTION" section label. All features can be enabled/disabled from the script code. For new YouTube layout only.

< Feedback op Change YouTube Leftbar Subscription Links To Channel/User Video Page

Recensie: Goed - het script werkt zoals het hoort

§
Geplaatst: 24-07-2020
Bijgewerkt: 25-07-2020

The script works very well, but ONLY changes the link to video page when you click on a channel/user from the Subscriptions left-bar. Anywhere else on Youtube, the links will not be changed, so you'll have to go first to "home tab" of the channel, and then click on the videos tab manually.

As far as I know, the whole point of entering a channel is to watch the videos it has. Not to see an annoying auto-played trailer and some other useless stuff. So, anywhere on Youtube, whenever I click on a channel, I would prefer to go directly to its videos tab. I know there's an extension to kill the auto-played trailer, but it's much better to just always skip the home page of the channel.

Therefore, I really don't see the point of limiting the good work of this script to just the clicks from the subscription left-bar.

It would be awesome (and much more logical) if you could make the script work on any Youtube page, not just on the subscriptions left-bar.

Is it possible you could do that? or maybe share here the lines of code to add, so anyone could do it on their own?

Thank you very much for your good work and I hope you can consider what I'm suggesting.

Reactie plaatsen