Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube - Search While Watching Video

Search YouTube without interrupting the video, by loading the search results in the related video bar

< Feedback op Youtube - Search While Watching Video

Recensie: Slecht - het script werkt niet

§
Geplaatst: 28-12-2022

It seems the script has stopped working after YT updated its' UI.

I agree that it is just not working now, but from the UI it seems no difference. Not sure for the root cause.

CptmathixMaker
§
Geplaatst: 30-12-2022

Everything is still working on my end, probably youtube is testing the new layout for some people. I will keep an eye out and fix it when I see it is also broken on my end. Sorry!

CptmathixMaker
§
Geplaatst: 01-01-2023

I agree that it is just not working now, but from the UI it seems no difference. Not sure for the root cause.

Hey, I think I've got the UI update (rounded corners?) but everything is still working for me? Are you able to provide some extra information? Browser that you use, maybe some errors in the console? Thank you and have a nice new year!

Hey, I think I've got the UI update (rounded corners?) but everything is still working for me? Are you able to provide some extra information? Browser that you use, maybe some errors in the console? Thank you and have a nice new year!

Not due to rounded angle.
I have just tested again and such issue disappeared. looks like just YouTube bugs due to coding changing.

CptmathixMaker
§
Geplaatst: 02-01-2023

Not due to rounded angle.
I have just tested again and such issue disappeared. looks like just YouTube bugs due to coding changing.

Yeah I meant thet the new youtube update is the rounded corners lol,
thank you for testing!

CptmathixMaker
§
Geplaatst: 02-01-2023
Bijgewerkt: 02-01-2023
@BlasingIce

It seems the script has stopped working after YT updated its' UI.

Can you see if the script works again for you and mark this issue as resolved if yes? Thank you!

Reactie plaatsen