Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 15.07.2015
Edited: 15.07.2015

Auto Opening reward boxes makes the bot crash repeatedly

Current situation is I decided to try to the auto open boxes features, but it keeps crashing. Perhaps because I had over 500 boxes and + per character? If I'm not the only one then it might be bugged :)

The gateway says :' You have been disconnected' and keeps returning me to the begining, then it loops like that infinitely

Another important note, My characters are doing high level leadership. Enchanted coffers and RP bags are included in my list, perhaps that could be the reason it bugs

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Current situation is I decided to try to the auto open boxes features, but it keeps crashing. Perhaps because I had over 500 boxes and + per character? If I'm not the only one then it might be bugged :)

The gateway says :' You have been disconnected' and keeps returning me to the begining, then it loops like that infinitely

Another important note, My characters are doing high level leadership. Enchanted coffers and RP bags are included in my list, perhaps that could be the reason it bugs

Opening rewards works if there is few of them, but opening XXX -amount will cause browser freeze.

It is like drinking too much beer at once... better drink slowly and enjoy, XD.

Keep "Opening rewards" and good Vendor -settings running all the time and avoid problems.

To open multiple rewards, -Open inventory TAB in gateway, right click rewards and select "Open All"... and wait... then click "AutoVendor" and get rid off trash, then keep "Opening Rewards" enabled....

§

Thanks for the gateway advice, I've been opening them manually because I figured it must be the amount of coffers I was opening. I didn't know I could do the open all from gateway, that would have saved me at least 10s of thousands of clicks o.o

Also, thanks for posting the bot rotten, It saved me so much time of my life lol

§
Posted: 17.07.2015

Yea that worked for me and it works fine now.

Sign in to post a reply.