Login reminder popup remover (developement ceased - not up to date)

Removes the nagging login popups and banners from mobile and desktop versions of Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Twitter, Quora, Ask.fm, VK, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitch and from the mobile versions of Youtube and TikTok.

< Feedback on Login reminder popup remover (developement ceased - not up to date)

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 27.11.2021

I guess Instagram is not working.

StephenPAuthor
§

Hi, what's not working exactly?

§

Other images do not appear when scrolling down.

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 28.11.2021

I'll check it. By the way, when the images are not appearing, what happens if you try to open another Instagram page (or reload the same)? If you get redirected to the login page, it's just the temporary IP ban, otherwise it's my script's fault and I'll have to fix it.

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 01.12.2021

Update: I've tried with several browsers, and even when I'm not using this script, the page just loads the first posts and then stops working. I think this is part of the mora and more aggressive approach of Instagram towards bots and unregistered users in general. Bibliogram.art is suffering the same problem, and you can see a more detailed explaination here: https://cadence.moe/api/urls/b1781c
Unfortunately this is not something I can solve with this script. By the way, if you face this problem again, try to use a different connection or to refresh your IP if possible.

§
Posted: 02.12.2021

It's happening again, the app is crashing a lot.

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 03.12.2021
Edited: 03.12.2021

I know, unfortunately I can't do anything about it. The only thing I can suggest to do, if someone absolutely needs to see an Instagram profile, is using third party services like imginn.com.

Sign in to post a reply.