Greasy Fork is available in English.

[RED/OPS/DIC] Upload Assistant

Accurate filling of new upload/request and group/request edit forms based on foobar2000's playlist selection or web link, offline and online release integrity check, tracklist format customization, featured artists extraction, classical works formatting, online cover art lookup, reporting open requests, form enhancements and more

< Feedback on [RED/OPS/DIC] Upload Assistant

Question/comment

§
Posted: 05.12.2021

version 1.375 last working version for me.

The box to paste the foobar string is missing. I can't figure out what's wrong, I've tried it in Tampermonkey, Violentmonkey and GreaseMonkey but only the version above works for me.

The only thing listed in the console is: Uncaught (in promise) Assertion failed: could not extract artist id

AnakundaAuthor
§
Posted: 05.12.2021

Thanks for the log quote. The yesterday's silent update was messed up with different project.
After update to v1.387 the tool should work again.

§
Posted: 06.12.2021

Working well now with latest version. Just wondering about something in regards to the DR information. If I write to log and copy the log over it works fine, but I was thinking of using the write to tag option and it doesn't seem to work as well. Is there a way to get it to show per track DR when it's tagged or to remove the secondary box with the missing info? I've put a link to a screenshot to show you what I mean.

https://i.imgur.com/wirAHi7.png

AnakundaAuthor
§
Posted: 06.12.2021

Only the overall DR value is appended to release info if the input comes from foobar playlist and track tags contain DR info, in bare form " | DRx". If you want per track values, you have to drag and drop the full DR info text from folder to release desc, it's placed right inside the prefilled empty tags and the redundant bare info is wiped out, otherwise the empty tags will be wiped out. Copy & paste of the log doesn't identify the source and doesn't work the same way if I remind.

Sign in to post a reply.